• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Host Letters & Outside Order Form

In summary, the flyer is a good way to remind past hosts and customers of the show and the referral bonus.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Attached are my June host letters and outside order form. Feel free to modify and use (or not). (Please don't assume their aren't typos or errors! :eek: )

I offer a bonus to my hosts so you may want to delete that from the host letters if you don't want to make the same offer.

The outside order form is unique to PA tax rates. I also gave up on including the part about being interested in hosting or the business (always ignored :rolleyes: ) and chose to emphasis getting email addresses instead.

Anyhoo, just sharing for those that want to use and/or modify. :)

Attachments

• Generic June 08 Catalog Host Letter.doc
    370.5 KB · Views: 456
  • Generic June 08 Host Letter.doc
    371 KB · Views: 449
  • Generic Outside Order Form - June 08.doc
    78 KB · Views: 536
thanks Kris, but this assumes that I have June shows! I am totally bummed that my 2 shows this weekend resulted in NO bookings! Now I have to get on the phone and I hate that! Once I do have June shows, however, I will be using these documents...nice job!

Oh Meg, you're going to get June bookings! Keep pluggin'!

my show today was decent~she is over $500....but, NO BOOKINGS! What is going on????? Guess the phone is going to be my friend!

Meg - I feel ya - My last 2 shows have been $500 shows, but no bookings, and I am not doing anything different (I used to get 2-3 a show!). I don't know what is going on, but I may have to start offering free shows or something! :(

MId May Sneak Peak at JuneHi all! I made lots of phone calls this evening and had to leave many messages. Only got two people live! One booking June, one July. I only have three shows for June, so I was inspired to make this flyer to email past hosts and customers. This is the first time I've included a flyer - hope it works!

Last edited:
Carolynn...That is a great flyer :)
Thanks!

Thanks so much! I changed the referral bonus to say "Provide referrals before closing this catalog show so that you receive the booking bonus! See enclosed flier for more details." Then I printed out the DYLAB flier and I'm all set!

Thanks so much for these!:thumbup: :balloon: ;) :)

I love this flyer!
CarolynnLee said:
Hi all! I made lots of phone calls this evening and had to leave many messages. Only got two people live! One booking June, one July. I only have three shows for June, so I was inspired to make this flyer to email past hosts and customers. This is the first time I've included a flyer - hope it works!

...do you have one for July yet?? :D

:sing: Thanks for the flyers, they are great. I really appreciate your sharing.You ladies are awesome!:sing::love: :sing:

1. What is a June Host Letter and Outside Order Form?

A June Host Letter and Outside Order Form is a set of documents provided by Pampered Chef to our host for their June party. The host letter outlines the benefits and rewards they can earn by hosting a party in June, while the outside order form allows them to collect orders from friends and family who are unable to attend the party in person.

2. How do I get a June Host Letter and Outside Order Form?

If you are a host for a June party, your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with a physical copy of the June Host Letter and Outside Order Form. You can also access a digital version through your consultant's website or by contacting our customer service team.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a party in June?

Hosting a party in June comes with many benefits, including exclusive discounts and rewards. These may include free and discounted products, as well as the opportunity to earn host credits to use towards your own Pampered Chef purchases.

4. Can I still earn rewards if I only have outside orders?

Yes, you can still earn rewards if you only have outside orders. Your consultant will provide you with a host code to use on the outside order form, which will ensure that your orders are counted towards your party. However, hosting a traditional in-person party can also lead to additional rewards and benefits.

5. When do I need to return the outside order form?

The outside order form should be returned to your consultant as soon as possible, but no later than the designated deadline. This will allow your consultant to process the orders and ensure that you receive your rewards in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kylev
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber