• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: "Generic" Outside Order Form

In summary, an "Iso: "Generic" Outside Order Form" is a customizable form for placing Pampered Chef product orders outside of traditional parties or events. It can be obtained by contacting a consultant or visiting the website and can be used for individual or group orders, including fundraising. Completed forms can be submitted to the consultant for processing, and the form allows for more convenient ordering, group ordering, and taking advantage of host specials and promotions.
soccermama
I need an outside order form withOUT the monthly specials. I'm sure I can download this from CC, but I would like to personalize it with color and my info.... anyone???

Here's the one I use.
The sales tax is already figured on the shipping amount, so you'll need to change that, depending on your state tax and whether the shipping should be taxed.
(I got sick of being shorted on every outside order.)

Last edited:
Thanks Ann :)

I take the OOF and cover the monthly special w/ a note that states, "Ask your Host About Our Monthly Special." I only use these in the Host Kits I hand out early at my shows. Otherwise, I use the correct ones for the kits I mail.

pampchefrhondab said:
I take the OOF and cover the monthly special w/ a note that states, "Ask your Host About Our Monthly Special." I only use these in the Host Kits I hand out early at my shows. Otherwise, I use the correct ones for the kits I mail.

That is a great idea. I end up throwing away too many OOFs with the specials on them!

I have this one I found on here. It has 2 per page which is perfect for catalog shows or fairs and such.

Attachments

• mini order forms-2 to a page.doc
    47 KB · Views: 505
chefkristen,

What is the PC Bingo that you mention on your form? How do you run that?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

What is an "Iso: "Generic" Outside Order Form"?

An "Iso: "Generic" Outside Order Form" is a customizable order form that allows customers to place orders for Pampered Chef products outside of a traditional party or event. It can be used for individual orders or for group orders with friends and family.

How do I get an "Iso: "Generic" Outside Order Form"?

To obtain an "Iso: "Generic" Outside Order Form," you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. The form is available for download and can also be customized with your consultant's contact information.

Can I use the "Iso: "Generic" Outside Order Form" for fundraising?

Yes, the "Iso: "Generic" Outside Order Form" can be used for fundraising. You can set up a group order with friends and family and a portion of the sales will go towards your chosen cause.

How do I submit my "Iso: "Generic" Outside Order Form"?

You can submit your completed order form to your consultant either in person or via email. Your consultant will then process the order and provide you with an estimated delivery date.

What are the benefits of using the "Iso: "Generic" Outside Order Form"?

The "Iso: "Generic" Outside Order Form" allows for more convenient ordering for customers who are unable to attend a traditional party or event. It also allows for easier group ordering and can be used for fundraising purposes. Additionally, customers can take advantage of current host specials and promotions when using this order form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Polliewiggle
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies