• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Generic Outside Order Form Available on CC?

In summary, the conversation is about a generic outside order form that can be used at any time and can be found on CC. The participants also discuss their locations in Illinois and share personal versions of the form. Some are looking for a specific month's form while others recommend using the ones on CC.
Butterfly15
Hi all
I'm new to this forum, and so glad I found it. It's great!!!

I've read several mentions of a generic outside order form that can be used at any time. Is that something available on CC? If so I haven't run across it.

Thanks,
Kay

I don't believe so, I think they are referring to some they have made up on their own. Here is one I like. I hope this worked this is the first time I've tried to attach anything. You can change anything on the form you need.

I see you are from IL so the tax info should be the same. Where in IL are you from? I'm from Southeastern IL Palestine, it is about 40 miles south of Terre Haute, IN on the IL side of the river.

Good luck with your new business!!!!:D

Attachments

• generic OOF.doc
    211.5 KB · Views: 452
Thanks Lisa! I saved the form and can edit it with my own info.

I'm in the southern part of the state, too. Brownstown, which is in Fayette County, about 30 miles west of Effingham. ~Kay

Lisa,

I am LOVING you right now!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!!

Take Care

I use the one that Lisa posted. I LOVE it! I was using the ones that were from CC & month specific but ended up throwing out a lot if not used. These can be used the whole year.

I am in search of an August 2009 Outside Order Form. Does anyone have one they would be willing to share? I have not yet mastered the art of creating one on my own.

Thank you in advance for sharing!

August Outside Order FormI am looking for an August 2009 Outside Order Form that someone would be willing to share. I have not yet mastered the art of creating one on my own. Thank you in advance for sharing!

Joy:)

If you're looking for one for a specific month, I recommend the ones on CC.

I agree. Generally, people use "generic OOF" (the title of this thread) to refer to OOFs with no specific specials on them.

1. What is a Generic Outside Order Form?

A Generic Outside Order Form is a document used by Pampered Chef consultants to collect orders from customers who do not have access to our online ordering system. This can include customers who prefer to order in person or through mail, or those who do not have internet access.

2. How do I obtain a Generic Outside Order Form?

Consultants can order Generic Outside Order Forms through the Pampered Chef website or through our customer service team. They are available in packs of 25 and can be shipped directly to your preferred address.

3. Can I customize the Generic Outside Order Form?

Unfortunately, the Generic Outside Order Form cannot be customized. It is designed to be a simple and efficient way to collect orders from customers who do not have access to our online ordering system.

4. Do I need to use the Generic Outside Order Form for all my outside orders?

No, the Generic Outside Order Form is only necessary for customers who do not have access to our online ordering system. If a customer is able to place an order online, we encourage you to direct them to do so for a faster and smoother ordering process.

5. How do I submit the orders collected on the Generic Outside Order Form?

Once you have collected all the necessary information and payments from your customers, you can submit the orders through our online ordering system or through our customer service team. Please ensure all orders are submitted before the deadline to ensure timely processing and delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• saundrals
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
slhalepc
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • soccermama
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies