• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Outside Order Form | Place Your Orders Now | Family Issues Update

In summary, the "May Outside Order Form" is a special order form created by Pampered Chef for the month of May that allows customers to place orders outside of a party or event and still receive the benefits and rewards associated with hosting. To access the form, customers can log in to their Pampered Chef account and click on the "Place an Order" tab. The form can be used for multiple parties or events and has a similar processing and delivery time as regular orders. Customers can also use their Host Rewards or Guest Rewards for May Outside Orders, but cannot combine them with other discounts or promotions. For any questions or concerns about a May Outside Order, customers can contact their Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
Hi all,
For those that sent me messages looking for order forms, I'm so sorry!
I had several month of family issues and pretty much fell off the face of the earth with the message boards.

But, here is May, if you would like it And, I hope to have the mystery hosts for April and May done and up tomorrow. I've missed everyone and feel like I've missed out on soooo much!

Attachments

• may10oof (2).doc
    303.5 KB · Views: 687
ChefKrisB said:
Hi all,
For those that sent me messages looking for order forms, I'm so sorry!
I had several month of family issues and pretty much fell off the face of the earth with the message boards.

But, here is May, if you would like it And, I hope to have the mystery hosts for April and May done and up tomorrow. I've missed everyone and feel like I've missed out on soooo much!

Wow, Kris! I LOVE that last line...."I want it all!....". Very clever! I will be using this for sure! So nice of you to share with us!! :thumbup:

Beautiful job, Kris. Hope things are getting better with your family. Welcome back to CS!

HIP HIP HOORAY! You're back! I was one of those frantic people looking to borrow your wonderful OOF's! So glad to have them again! Hope things are better for you now!

Thanks everyone...it's been a long couple of months, but we are good to go now. :)

Thanks Kris! I hope your family issues all work out ok. We missed you too!

1. What is the "May Outside Order Form" and how do I access it?

The "May Outside Order Form" is a special order form created by Pampered Chef for the month of May. It allows customers to place orders outside of a party or event, and still receive the benefits and rewards associated with hosting. To access the form, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Place an Order" tab. You should see a link to the May Outside Order Form on the left-hand side.

2. Can I use the May Outside Order Form to place orders for multiple parties or events?

Yes, you can use the May Outside Order Form for any number of parties or events. Simply fill out the form with the necessary information for each party or event and submit it. You can also add additional parties or events to the form if needed.

3. How long will it take for my May Outside Order to be processed and delivered?

The processing and delivery time for May Outside Orders is the same as for regular orders. Typically, it takes 2-3 days to process the order and an additional 3-5 business days for delivery. However, during busy periods, such as holidays or new product releases, processing and delivery times may be slightly longer.

4. Can I use my Host Rewards or Guest Rewards for May Outside Orders?

Yes, you can use your Host Rewards or Guest Rewards for May Outside Orders. Simply indicate on the form that you would like to use your rewards and they will be applied to your order. Keep in mind that rewards cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.

5. I have a question about my May Outside Order, who should I contact?

If you have any questions or concerns about your May Outside Order, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be happy to assist you and ensure that your order is processed and delivered correctly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kylev
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies