• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Outside Order Form with Guest Specials - Share and Save!

In summary, to access the Outside Order Form for May, you can log in to your Pampered Chef account or contact your consultant for a direct link. The form can be customized with your logo and personal information, and products can be added or removed. The deadline for submitting outside orders for May is typically the last day of the month, but may vary depending on your consultant's policies. Previous month's orders cannot be submitted through the May Outside Order Form and must be arranged with your consultant. Payment for outside orders can be made through the form or with your consultant, with accepted forms of payment varying.
JenneyB
Does anyone have an outside order form for May with the guests specials on it that they'd be willing to share? It's so appreciated!:)

May OOFHere's one that I did real quick. Don't forget to change the info.

Attachments

• may 08 outside order form.doc
    294 KB · Views: 506
Thank you, Kris, for sharing your oof! it looks great!;)

1. How do I access the Outside Order Form for May?

To access the Outside Order Form for May, you can either log in to your Pampered Chef account and find the form under the "Resources" tab, or you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for a direct link to the form.

2. Can I customize the Outside Order Form for May?

Yes, you can customize the Outside Order Form for May by adding your own logo and personal information. You can also add or remove products from the form to fit your specific needs.

3. What is the deadline for submitting outside orders for May?

The deadline for submitting outside orders for May is typically the last day of the month. However, this may vary depending on your consultant's specific policies, so be sure to check with them for the exact deadline.

4. Can I submit outside orders for previous months?

No, the Outside Order Form is only for submitting orders for the current month, in this case, May. If you have orders from previous months, please reach out to your consultant for further assistance.

5. How do I pay for outside orders submitted through the May Outside Order Form?

You can pay for outside orders submitted through the May Outside Order Form by providing your payment information on the form or by arranging payment with your consultant. Accepted forms of payment may vary, so please check with your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies