• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are November and December Outside Order Forms Available?

In summary, the November Outside Order Form is a special form provided by Pampered Chef for customers to place orders outside of a traditional party or event. It can be accessed through a consultant's website or by contacting them directly. Any Pampered Chef products can be ordered using this form and customers can also use their host rewards and discounts. There is a deadline for submitting orders, which can be confirmed with the consultant.
tsnowbarger
Hi! I love the outside order forms Pampered Pam does - thank you so much! Do you have forms for Nov and Dec yet?

Here is what I have downloaded that others did.

Attachments

• November_Order_Formb.doc
    387.5 KB · Views: 424
  • December_Order_Form_gs_2b.doc
    482.5 KB · Views: 309
Does anyone have the order forms where shipping is before tax?

I see that the December form has the S/H before the Tax which I need for
New York State. Thanks. Can the originator please do the same for the
November form?

If you want them in the other order simply make the change. I copied these from someone else and then made modifications for myself.

What is the "November Outside Order Form"?

The November Outside Order Form is a special form created by Pampered Chef for customers to place orders outside of a traditional party or event.

How do I access the November Outside Order Form?

You can access the November Outside Order Form through your consultant's personal website or by contacting your consultant directly.

What types of products can I order using the November Outside Order Form?

You can order any products currently available through Pampered Chef using the November Outside Order Form. This includes kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products.

Can I use my host rewards or discounts when using the November Outside Order Form?

Yes, you can use your host rewards and discounts when placing orders through the November Outside Order Form. Simply let your consultant know what rewards or discounts you would like to apply to your order.

Is there a deadline for submitting orders through the November Outside Order Form?

Yes, the November Outside Order Form has a set deadline for submitting orders. Please check with your consultant for the specific deadline date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Chef Duck
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies