• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Outside Order Forms for Nov & Dec

In summary, Tiffani has provided outside order forms for November 7th and December. She has changed the copies to show that they do "cooking" shows instead of kitchen shows and that they are no longer kitchen consultants but Pampered Chef consultants. There is a question about the December form and how to list the numbers for different cookbooks and show that customers only get to pick one as a free option. Tiffani has made the changes requested and only sees a limitation of 8 spaces for write-in orders. She has also updated the flyer for December using someone else's flyer for September. Another person has commented on the layout of the outside order form and Tiffani explains that she placed the sale tax after the S/H
pamperedtiffani
Here are my outside order forms for Nov 7 Dec - please let me know if you see any errors :)

Attachments

• November Order Form.doc
    386.5 KB · Views: 487
  • December Order Form.doc
    491.5 KB · Views: 354
Great forms Tiffani! I did change my copies to show that we do "cooking" shows in lieu of Kitchen shows. And note that we aren't kitchen consultants anymore we are Pampered Chef consultants.

On the December form is their a way to list the numbers for the different cookbooks and to show that you only get to pick one as free? I don't know if that is going to mess up your great flyer trying to put all of that in or not.

Just asking on how customers can mark which one that they want free.

I love the style of your order forms!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.

pamperedharriet said:
On the December form is their a way to list the numbers for the different cookbooks and to show that you only get to pick one as free? I don't know if that is going to mess up your great flyer trying to put all of that in or not.

I've made the changes you talk about. The only problem I see is that it greatly limits the number of spaces (8) for write-in orders.

Attachments

• December_Order_Form_gs.doc
    494.5 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:
Or using someone elses' flyer for september I've updated it for December.

Attachments

• December_Order_Form_gs_2.doc
    483 KB · Views: 329
I totally understand that and that is my problem with the HO Sept. O/O form in that regard. I think I 'll use the second flyer you did--thanks so much!

I think the form looks great! Thanks so much!

Can someone explain why the outside order form has sale tax after S/H charge and the other order form has sale tax before the S/H charge? In CA, sale tax is included in the S/H charges. So, I guess I only use the one has sale tax after the S/H charge.

I live in Illinois and there is no tax on the shipping so I place it after shipping.
:)

pamperedharriet said:
I totally understand that and that is my problem with the HO Sept. O/O form in that regard. I think I 'll use the second flyer you did--thanks so much!

Your welcome.

1. What are "My Outside Order Forms" for Nov & Dec?

"My Outside Order Forms" are a way for you to take orders from friends, family, and other contacts outside of your typical Pampered Chef parties during the months of November and December. This allows you to reach a wider audience and potentially increase your sales during the busy holiday season.

2. How do I get the "My Outside Order Forms"?

You can access the "My Outside Order Forms" on your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in, go to the "Resources" tab, and select "My Outside Order Forms" from the dropdown menu. You can then download and print the forms to distribute to your contacts.

3. Can I customize the "My Outside Order Forms" with my personal information?

Yes, you can customize the forms with your name, contact information, and any special promotions or offers you are currently running. This allows your customers to easily reach out to you with any questions or concerns about their orders.

4. Do I need to collect payment when taking orders with the "My Outside Order Forms"?

Yes, it is recommended that you collect payment at the time the order is placed. This will ensure a smoother process and help avoid any issues with payment later on. You can accept cash, check, or credit/debit card payments.

5. Can I use the "My Outside Order Forms" for orders outside of the US?

Yes, the "My Outside Order Forms" can be used for orders in any country where Pampered Chef operates. However, please note that prices and products may vary in different countries, so be sure to provide accurate information to your customers when using the forms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wmwitt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pckelly
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies