• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Here Is a May Outside Order Form

In summary, the "Here Is a May Outside Order Form" is a tool for Pampered Chef consultants to take orders from customers who are unable to attend in-person events. It can be accessed through the consultant's website and customized with personal information. Only consultants can use the form and orders can be submitted through the website under the "Orders" tab. It is important to double check all information before submitting orders for fulfillment.
kreaser
Gold Member
It's not the greatest, but I needed one for a gal who is starting to take orders for her 3 day walk fundraiser.
karlene
PS I know the pink products arent in numerical order on the form, but I tried to do them the way they are shown in the picture. It's the only pic I could find

Attachments

• may outside order form.doc
    371 KB · Views: 591
It looks great....thank you for sharing:angel:

Hi Karlene,That's great that you're supporting your friend's fundraiser for the 3 day walk! I'm sure she appreciates your help. It's understandable that the pink products may not be in numerical order on the form, but as long as the picture is there to guide people, it should be fine. Good luck with the fundraiser!

1. What is the purpose of the "Here Is a May Outside Order Form"?

The "Here Is a May Outside Order Form" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for our consultants to take orders from customers who are not able to attend in-person cooking parties or events. It allows customers to still purchase products and support their consultant's business.

2. How do I access the "Here Is a May Outside Order Form"?

The "Here Is a May Outside Order Form" can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant's website. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Resources" tab. From there, you can find the form under the "Forms & Documents" section.

3. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use the "Here Is a May Outside Order Form"?

Yes, the "Here Is a May Outside Order Form" is only available to Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, please visit our website for more information and to join our team.

4. Can I customize the "Here Is a May Outside Order Form" for my business?

Yes, you can customize the form with your personal information and contact details. This will make it easier for customers to place orders with you and for you to keep track of their purchases. The form also includes a space for your consultant ID number.

5. How do I submit orders from the "Here Is a May Outside Order Form"?

Once you have collected orders from your customers, you can enter them into your consultant's website under the "Orders" tab. From there, you can process the orders and submit them to Pampered Chef for fulfillment. It's important to double check all information and make sure the correct products and quantities are entered before submitting the orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kylev
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • Karen Weber