• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you order from Pampered Chef samples more than once?

In summary, "Ordering From Samples Twice" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase previously used demonstration items at a discounted price. These items can be ordered through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. Not all products are available through this program and all sales are final. However, the same warranty and satisfaction guarantee applies to items purchased through this program.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Does anyone know if you can order from the samples more than once? I placed my order last month but could not efford to buy the 12 qt stock pot..Now I can and was wondering if I can place another order? On an item I hadn't ordered yet?

Thanks

Yes, you can place multiple orders, but not purchase two of any 1 item.

Oh, and you'll pay $4 in shipping again.

It let me. I didn't know if it would go through or not, so I just ordered...and it went through fine.

YEAH!! I REALLY want that pot!!!

Thanks

for your question! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I wanted to let you know that you can definitely order from the samples more than once. If you couldn't afford an item during your last order, you can absolutely place another order and add it to your cart. You can even order items that you haven't ordered yet. Just make sure to check the availability of the item before placing your order. Happy shopping!

What is "Ordering From Samples Twice"?

"Ordering From Samples Twice" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can order products that have been previously used as demonstration items during a party or event. These items are typically in like-new condition and are sold at a discounted price.

How can I place an order through "Ordering From Samples Twice"?

To place an order through "Ordering From Samples Twice", you can either contact the consultant who hosted the party or event where you saw the item, or you can visit the Pampered Chef website and search for the specific product you are interested in. If it is available through the program, it will be listed as a "sample" item and you can add it to your cart.

Are all products available through "Ordering From Samples Twice"?

No, not all products are available through "Ordering From Samples Twice". Only products that have been used as demonstration items and are still in good condition are eligible for this program. Additionally, some popular or limited edition products may not be available through this program.

Can I return or exchange items purchased through "Ordering From Samples Twice"?

All sales through "Ordering From Samples Twice" are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if you receive a defective or damaged item, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Is there a warranty on items purchased through "Ordering From Samples Twice"?

The same warranty and satisfaction guarantee applies to items purchased through "Ordering From Samples Twice" as regular Pampered Chef products. If you encounter any issues with your item, you can contact customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • Swirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies