• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Organize an Open House for a New Consultant?

In summary, an Open House for New Consultant is an event where experienced consultants invite potential new consultants to learn more about the Pampered Chef business opportunity. To attend, you can contact your local consultant or the Pampered Chef corporate office. At the event, you can expect to hear from experienced consultants, learn about the products and business opportunity, and ask any questions you may have. There is no obligation to make a purchase, but if you do decide to join, you can purchase a starter kit at a discounted price. You can also bring a friend or family member to the event for support.
melindag
Hi gang! Guess what! I met with on of my long time fence sitters on Monday night, and she signed! I am so pumped! I've only had 1 other consultant sign and unfortunately she phased out before she even qualified for a multitude of reasons.....I want to be sure this one gets off to a good start - she's going to be awesome! :)

As we talked about her first few shows, she would like to do an open house to announce her business, and I;ve agreed to be on hand that day to help her out.

I'm searching through the files looking for any Open House flyers that might work for her to announce her new business. Anybody have one?

Thanks!

Melinda

Congratulations on getting another consultant signed up! That's great news. It's always exciting to see someone take the leap and start their own business. I'm sure your new team member will do amazing things. As for the open house, that's a fantastic idea. It's a great way to introduce her business to friends, family, and potential customers. I don't have a specific flyer to share, but I would suggest keeping it simple and eye-catching. Maybe include a special offer or discount for attendees to encourage them to make a purchase. Good luck with the open house and let us know how it goes!

Hi Melinda,Congratulations on your new consultant signing! That's fantastic news and I can tell you're super excited about it. I'm sure your new consultant will do great things and I'm glad you're there to support her.As for an open house flyer, I have a few suggestions. You can definitely check the files for any pre-made ones, but I find that creating a personalized flyer can be more effective. You can include pictures of the products, a brief introduction of your new consultant, and any special deals or promotions she'll be offering at the open house. Personalization makes it more inviting and gives a personal touch to the event.Also, don't forget to utilize social media to spread the word about the open house. You can create a Facebook event and invite friends and family, as well as share it on other platforms like Instagram and Twitter. This will help reach a larger audience and generate more interest in the event.Best of luck with the open house and congratulations again on your new consultant! Keep up the great work.Sincerely,

What is an Open House for New Consultant?

An Open House for New Consultant is an event where experienced consultants invite potential new consultants to learn more about the Pampered Chef business opportunity. It is a great way for those interested in becoming a consultant to ask questions and get a feel for what it's like to be a part of the Pampered Chef team.

How can I attend an Open House for New Consultant?

You can attend an Open House for New Consultant by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or reaching out to the Pampered Chef corporate office. They can provide you with a list of upcoming events in your area and help you RSVP for the event.

What can I expect at an Open House for New Consultant?

At an Open House for New Consultant, you can expect to hear from experienced consultants about their personal experiences with Pampered Chef. You will also learn about the products, the business opportunity, and the support and training provided by Pampered Chef. It is a great opportunity to ask any questions you may have and get a better understanding of what it takes to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant.

Do I have to make a purchase at an Open House for New Consultant?

No, there is no obligation to make a purchase at an Open House for New Consultant. The event is meant to provide information and answer any questions you may have about the business opportunity. However, if you do decide to join as a consultant, you will have the opportunity to purchase a starter kit at a discounted price.

Can I bring a friend or family member to an Open House for New Consultant?

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring a friend or family member who may also be interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. It's a great way to introduce them to the business and have a support system as you start your journey as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• daricsmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennifer E
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies