• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clarifying Registry Rules for New Consultants: Urgent Question Answered

In summary, an urgent registry question is a question or concern related to a customer's registry that requires immediate attention. To contact someone about an urgent registry question, you can reach out to the customer service team at 1-800-343-7700 or send an email to [email protected]. When submitting an urgent registry question, it is helpful to provide as much detail as possible about the issue you are experiencing. It may take varying amounts of time to resolve an urgent registry question, depending on the specific issue and availability of items. While an urgent question is being resolved, you can still make changes to your registry, but note that these changes may affect the resolution of the urgent issue. It is best to wait until
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I think I know this answer already but I want to clarify. I have a new recruit signing on Monday!!! WooHoo...anyway, her cousin is getting married. The cousin wants a registry. My recruit will not be allowed to have people sign up for a registry under her consultant number until she qualifies, right? Not before. The cousin lives way across country, with family scatterd so a shower is really not any option.

Last edited:
she must be a qualified consultant to have a registry...great incentive to qualify quickly

Yes, you have to be qualified to have Wedding Registries as well as Individual Orders on your PWS.

thanks - that is what I thought!

I guess she'll have to qualify real fast if she wants to get the wedding registry option on her website going! What a great incentive!

I'd get a couple of quick catalog shows in and get her qualified. Even if the shows are small. Depending on how it all works out, she may be able to split a show into two if needed.

I thought she could have the registry set up through the pampered chef website but it won't be available as a button on her website until she qualifies. You can go to the main website - Create a registry and put in a consultant's number and create a registry. Obviously you want them to go to your website rather than Pampered Chef's .

It is definately one of the perks of qualification

What is an urgent registry question?

An urgent registry question is a question or concern related to a customer's registry that requires immediate attention. This could include issues with items not being available, incorrect shipping information, or any other urgent matter that needs to be resolved quickly.

How do I contact someone about an urgent registry question?

To contact someone about an urgent registry question, you can reach out to our customer service team at 1-800-343-7700 or send an email to [email protected]. Our team will be happy to assist you and resolve any urgent issues with your registry.

What information should I provide when submitting an urgent registry question?

When submitting an urgent registry question, it is helpful to provide as much detail as possible about the issue you are experiencing. This could include the order number, specific items that are affected, and any other relevant information that will help us resolve the issue quickly.

How long will it take to resolve an urgent registry question?

The time it takes to resolve an urgent registry question can vary depending on the specific issue and the availability of the items in question. Our team will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and will provide updates along the way.

Can I make changes to my registry while an urgent question is being resolved?

Yes, you can still make changes to your registry while an urgent question is being resolved. However, please note that any changes made may affect the resolution of the urgent issue. It is best to wait until the issue is resolved before making any changes to your registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefKeender
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tiffanypc05
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies