• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

One of My Team Members Lost Her Mom

In summary, Liz's mother passed away unexpectedly in her sleep on Tuesday. She was not sick and her death has caused great sadness for Liz and her family. Many are sending prayers and thoughts to Liz during this difficult time, especially as the holidays approach.
DebbieJ
I am sobbing you guys. This is horrible.

Liz's mom passed away unexpectedly on Tuesday. She passed in her sleep. She wasn't sick or anything.

This is just horrible.

If you can spare a prayer for Liz, I'd appreciate it.

Oh Debbie my heart goes out to Liz. I will pray for her and her family.

Last edited:
The family will be in my prayers.

That's horrible....my thoughts and prayers are with Liz and her family....

Praying here too! I lost my Mom 11-1/2 years ago and today is her birthday. I miss her so much each year. I can understand the pain Liz's family is going through!

So sad Ill be praying for her family.

Prayer coming her way. I know how difficult it is. I miss my mom everyday.

Prayers on the way, how horrible.

Thoughts and prayers going out to Liz and her family.

Thoughts and prayers going up. My dad passed away 17 years ago today, the day before Thanksgiving, also unexpectedly. Obviously Thanksgiving isn't a very great day for us.

May Liz find comfort and peace during this time.

I am so sorry for her loss. Prayers to her and her family. Its never easy to lose a loved one, but right near the holidays makes it so much harder.

I feel so bad for her with the holiday coming up. Prayers coming her way.

Prayers are being sent to Liz and her family. No time is a good time especially around the holidays. At least her mother went peacefully and fast which should be of some comfort to all.

Oh, how horrible:(

Debbie - just saw this! Sorry I missed it earlier. We lost my husband's aunt the same way last week.

I missed this too Deb! What a really sad time for Liz and her family. My prayers are with her ~

1. How can I offer my condolences to my team member?

One of the best ways to offer your condolences is to reach out to your team member directly and express your sympathy. You can also send a card or flowers to let them know you are thinking of them during this difficult time.

2. Should I attend the funeral or memorial service?

This is a personal decision and it ultimately depends on your relationship with your team member and their family. If you feel it is appropriate, attending the service can be a way to show your support and offer your condolences in person.

3. How can I support my team member during this time?

One way to support your team member is by offering to take on some of their work responsibilities or finding coverage for their shifts. You can also simply be there to listen and provide a shoulder to lean on.

4. Should I mention the loss when working with my team member?

It is important to acknowledge the loss and offer your condolences, but also be respectful of your team member's privacy and boundaries. If they want to talk about it, they will bring it up, but don't push the subject if they seem uncomfortable.

5. Can I send a gift to my team member to show my support?

Sending a gift can be a thoughtful gesture, but make sure it is appropriate and something your team member would appreciate. You can also consider making a donation in memory of their loved one to a charity or cause that is important to them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Nique
  • General Chat
Replies