• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost One of My Closest Friends...

In summary, Jessica's family and friends are in mourning. She was one of the most treasured friends a person could have.
Nique
Can everyone please keep Jessica's family and friends in their prayers for me.

Jessica was one of my absolute CLOSEST friends in the world. We were in the Army together, met in AIT, medic school. Her and my husband were in the same unit deployed to Iraq. He called me late Tuesday night to tell me that she passed away after an IED hit the vehicle she was in on Sunday (yes, on Mother's Day).

I am completely torn up. I feel lost. But more than anything I feel so horrible for her parents and siblings. I've met her father and he's as sweet and nice as she was. I can't imagine their pain.

Thank you for the prayers.

I will keep you and Jessica's family in my prayers! I'm so sorry!:(

Awww...so sorry and sad to hear of your loss! I will definitely pray for her family. Does she have any kids?

how`sad, everyone is in my prayers

Nique, sorry to hear of your loss - our thoughts and prayers are with you...

Oh Nique! I'm so sorry to hear of your loss of your dear friend. May you find comfort in this truly tragic time.

Nique~

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I will pray for you, her DH, and the rest of her family. What a tragic thing...I can't even imagine...

My deepest sympathies, Nique. I hope you have someone close to you there that can provide some comfort and an outlet for your grief. Prayers.

Big hugs from a Navy wife.

My heart goes out to you as well as her other friends and family. :(

I am so very sorry :(

You and the rest of Jessica's friends and family will be in my prayer.

From one Army wife to another...I send you my prayers and deepest sympathies. I worry about my soldier everyday!

May God Bless her family and keep them close during this horrific and tragic time.

Once again the ultimate sacriice had been made to keep us safe here. I am so sorry for her family and for you. May God comfort you and give your heart peace as you work through all the emotions of losing such a precious friend.

Nique, I am so sorry for your loss. You and Jessica's family will be in my prayers.

janetupnorth said:
Awww...so sorry and sad to hear of your loss! I will definitely pray for her family. Does she have any kids?

No, fortunatly she did not have any children.

Thank you everyone for keeping her family and mine in your prayers. I truly appreciate it.

from this Navy wife and her family, we are so sorry to hear about such a wonderful woman serving our country. May God bless her and take her straight to Heaven! :) Peace to her family and friends!

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Nique - Was this your friend? If so, have a Kleenex box ready but you may want to read all the condolences... ;)http://www.patriotguard.org/Forums/tabid/61/postid/870583/view/topic/Default.aspx

Janet, yes, that is her. I always cry when I read their forum.

I just got back last night from the funeral, which was beautiful.

Thank you everyone for your prayers again!!!!

I'm glad the Patriot Guard was there for them! It is SOOOO cool to see the flags. My avatar was taken by them in December at our friend's funeral.

It was INCREDIBLY moving to have them there... Walking beside the procession through town, their flags whipping in the wind. This is the first funeral I've ever gone to (How I made it to 30 without attending a funeral I'll never understand), and I can only hope that ALL funerals are this nice. I was just SO impressed by the patriot guard.

Your avatar is great, and knowing exactly what it is makes it so much more powerful!

I am so deeply sorry about your loss! I pray that God will wrap you in His comforting and loving arms and be with you and your best friends family and hubby during this very difficult time.

It sucks to lose friends-but thankfully you will never lose the memory of them!

Nique said:
It was INCREDIBLY moving to have them there... Walking beside the procession through town, their flags whipping in the wind. This is the first funeral I've ever gone to (How I made it to 30 without attending a funeral I'll never understand), and I can only hope that ALL funerals are this nice. I was just SO impressed by the patriot guard.

Your avatar is great, and knowing exactly what it is makes it so much more powerful!

My DH used to be on the board of directors for our local Patriot Guard- they are one awesome group of people! There is nothing more touching than seeing upwards of 450 bikers with flags at a funeral of a fallen military member!

I'm so glad they were able to attend the funeral of your friend, and I pray you found comfort in their numbers!

Nique, my thoughts and prayers for strength are with you and Jessica's family.

I am pushing 50 and have been to calling hours and or funerals from very young children to those that lived a long and full life. For me, it gets no easier.

Jessica gave the utlimate sacrifice to all of us to remain free and to lead a life with less threat. She is truely a hero.

How truly awful. Only God can help you to fill the void that her death has left on your life. May He allow your husband to return home safely - and soon.

Related to Lost One of My Closest Friends...

1. What is "Lost One of My Closest Friends..." about?

"Lost One of My Closest Friends..." is a heartfelt reflection on the experience of losing a close friend and the emotions that come with it. It explores the stages of grief and the impact of losing someone who was an important part of your life.

2. Is this a cookbook or a cooking tool from Pampered Chef?

Neither. "Lost One of My Closest Friends..." is a book written by a Pampered Chef consultant, but it is not related to cooking or kitchen tools. It is a personal and emotional piece, rather than a product from our company.

3. Can I purchase "Lost One of My Closest Friends..." through Pampered Chef?

No, "Lost One of My Closest Friends..." is not available for purchase through Pampered Chef. It is a separate publication from the consultant's personal endeavors and can be found through other retailers or platforms.

4. Is this book appropriate for all ages?

The content of "Lost One of My Closest Friends..." may be more suitable for mature readers, as it deals with themes of loss and grief. We recommend reading reviews or excerpts before deciding if it is appropriate for younger readers.

5. Can I find "Lost One of My Closest Friends..." in any Pampered Chef catalogs or promotions?

No, "Lost One of My Closest Friends..." is not a Pampered Chef product, so it will not be featured in any of our catalogs or promotions. It is a separate publication and can be found through other retailers or platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heather223
  • DebbieJ