• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers Requested for a Cheffer's Loss

In summary, Melissa McCall lost her mother yesterday. She and her brother were by her side when she passed. Melissa is a distance member of my cluster and we have chatted many time on the board and off and hope to meet or room at conference.
Kathytnt
Melissa McCall aka Dollfangs lost her mother yesterday. She and her brother were by her side when she passed. Melissa is a distance member of my cluster and we have chatted many time on the board and off and hope to meet or room at conference.
Melissa's mom had a massive heart attack last week. I asked Melissa's permission before posting here

I lost my mom June 9 of last year - Our dads are special but you know there is just this bond between mom's and their daughters.

Her e-mail is [email protected] If you would like to send a card please privately message or e-mail be for her home address.

Please keep Melissa in your thoughts and prayers!

Last edited:
Please continue to keep Melissa and her brother in your prayers

Missed this the first time you posted - I was dealing w/ my moms emergency at the time - i am glad you bumped it! I will be praying for her & her family.

Beck - How is your mom doing? If I recall correctly it was a hernia issue correct??

Aww, Kathy - my mom calls me Beck most of the time!
Thanks for asking about my mom!
She is doing remarkably well! It was a hernia that was way out of control! It had caused her stomach to push up under her lungs and flip around into a figure 8 - closing off most of her stomach! The cat-scan showed that her stomach was mostly dead - but when they got in there, it wasn't and they were able to save the stomach!
They said she would be in the hospital for at least 2 weeks, but now they are saying just another week. She walked (with a walker) across her room yesterday, and was able to sit in a chair for a while. Her lungs look good (that was a major concern) and so far no infection. She is a fighter!
You are so right - Moms are special - and since I don't have much of a relationship w/ my dad - I'm not ready to lose mom yet! (Never will be!)
I think of you often, because I know how hard it would be for me to lose my mom - I'll continue to keep you in my prayers!

I am glad you mom is doing better - I remember how scary it all soundedwhen you were sharing it with us.

I knew Melissa's mom had been in the hospital but didn't know what was going on until my director let me know. She knows that Melissa and I have been chatting even though we are far away.

Missed this thread the first time around, but this is all on my prayer list now.

The family is on my prayer list as well. I lost my mom nearly 13 years ago... it's a tough thing to go through, and it still hurts.

1. What is a "Cheffer's Loss"?

A "Cheffer's Loss" refers to the loss of a loved one, friend, or member of the Pampered Chef community who was also a consultant or customer.

2. How can I request prayers for a Cheffer's Loss?

You can request prayers by reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant, team leader, or through our online community groups. You can also submit a request through our website or social media channels.

3. Are there any specific prayers or rituals that are recommended for a Cheffer's Loss?

We understand that everyone has different beliefs and practices, so we do not have any specific prayers or rituals to recommend. We encourage you to honor the memory of your loved one in a way that is meaningful to you.

4. Can I request prayers for a Cheffer's Loss even if I am not a consultant or customer?

Yes, absolutely. We are a community and we support each other in times of loss, regardless of our roles within Pampered Chef.

5. Is there any additional support available for those who have experienced a Cheffer's Loss?

Yes, we have a grief support group specifically for those who have experienced a Cheffer's Loss. You can find more information about this group and other resources on our website or by reaching out to your consultant or team leader.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • angel7581
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies