• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for Family: Remembering a Beloved Father, Husband, and Writer

In summary, Keith passed away suddenly of a heart attack while at home with his baby. He was a new father and stay at home dad. His wife came home from work and found the baby in the high chair with breakfast food on her tray.
chefkeri
One of my cluster members (new); just passed away suddenly of a heart attack. He was a new father, stay at home dad, writer, and a really happy-go-lucky guy.:eek:

His wife came home from work the other night and found the baby in the high chair w/ breakfast food on her tray. :eek: Keith has passed away sometime that morning. The baby is fine.:eek:

If you are interested in sending cards or emails; please let me know and I will IM you the address.

I think there will be a fund established in lieu of flowers.

All prayers accepted and appreciated!:) :)

That is just so sad it makes me want to cry my thoughts and prayers are with the family

That is so sad, thank god the baby is okay though! My prayers are with you and the family.

My prayers are with that family. How terrible.

I will say a prayer for that family. That is so sad. I am glad to know the baby is ok.

How sad. The family is in by prayers. Glad to hear that the baby is ok.

Thank the Lord that the baby is ok. What a heartbreaking thing for the wife to come home to. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

Keri:

What a tragic and sad story...I will keep the family in my prayers.

Mary

OMG how sad and tragic. I will keep them in my prayers!!

Thank you for all your prayers...When I hear an update on how the family is coping I will let you know.

It is truly a miracle that the baby stayed in the highchair. I do not know her exact age, but many little one's I know would barely sit still for breakfast let alone all day.

I believe Keith stayed near her, throughout the day, to protect her because SHE was always his first priority. He glowed; pure light; whenever he talked about his daughter.:D

Thanks again to all of you. You help carry my heavy heart and relieve my tears. I can only hope all our prayers hold Lori up and help her cope during her deepest sorrow.

Oh Keri, my heart is breaking thinking about this family. I will definately be praying.

They are in my thoughts and prayers. How awful.

OMG Keri.:eek: I am so sorry. I am shocked to hear that of the baby still in the highchair. Thank god she's okay.

She's in my prayers. Please keep us updated.:)

I get shivers just thinking about it. Yes, I'm sure the baby was "watched over" that day. Thank goodness she was in the highchair. What if she had been just crawling through the house, at least she couldn't go anywhere to harm herself.

They are in my prayers.

I will be praying for them and for you as well! May God help you and give you strength as you minister and care for them.

You and the family will be in our prayers

My thougths and prayers go out to the family.

I am sending my thoughts & prayers to this family.

What a tragic, tragic thing. My heart is breaking for the family. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry for the family. They will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers.

The wake is this evening. I will know more about how Lori and her son are doing tomorrow.I am sorry. As I said, I only knew Keith for a few months. I mis-spoke. The baby is a boy. This is funny to me because he gushed so much I must have assumed his child was a girl. (daddy's little girl) But I guess that's just Keith. He loved his baby so much that the actual sex never came up (I guess). Sorry for the confusion.

Aw Keri: I am so very sorry about your friend. That is just a heartbreaking thing to have happen. Please let the family know that all his Pampered Chef friends are thinking about them and are keeping them in our prayers. :(

My prayers are with this family in their time of need. I hope God touches them and soothes them.

Prayer RequestOur prayers are with this family and thank God this baby is well and safe. :(

What a tragedy! I am so happy that the baby was in the high chair and out of harms way. Some one had to be matching over him and protecting him.

It is so sad that a man with such an inner light was taken so soon from his family.. wonderous to know how he touched you and all of us~ we will keep his family in our prayers.

1. What is "Please Pray for Family!" all about?

"Please Pray for Family!" is a campaign started by Pampered Chef to encourage families to come together and pray for one another. It's a way to show support, love, and connection with our loved ones through prayer.

2. How can I participate in "Please Pray for Family!"?

Participating in "Please Pray for Family!" is simple. All you need to do is gather your family and set aside a specific time each day to pray together. You can also join our online community to share your prayer requests and support others with their prayers.

3. Is "Please Pray for Family!" open to everyone?

Absolutely! "Please Pray for Family!" is open to anyone who wants to participate. Whether you're a member of Pampered Chef or not, you are welcome to join us in this campaign and spread the power of prayer.

4. Can I share my personal prayer requests on the "Please Pray for Family!" platform?

Yes, you can share your personal prayer requests on our online community. However, please keep in mind that this is a public platform, and we ask that you respect the privacy and sensitivity of others when sharing your requests.

5. How long will the "Please Pray for Family!" campaign last?

The "Please Pray for Family!" campaign does not have a set end date. We believe that prayer is an important aspect of our lives and should be incorporated into our daily routines. Therefore, we encourage you to continue praying for your family even after the campaign has ended.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
nicki25
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies