• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omg! Just Got a Supply Order...

They might be slow getting to the system.A lot of times they are really good about replacing them especially if they are messed up/bent, etc.
pckellyd
Gold Member
Tell me if this is how it should be!

I just got my second supply order today. I ordered 12 pks of mini-catalogs... they came just strewn all over the box. In my first order each package was individually wrapped... How on EARTH am I supposed to be sure that I got the right number... short of sitting here and counting several hundred of them! I'm absolutely flabbergasted!

:rolleyes: That's crazy that they were all loose like that. I guess you have to count. Sorry!!!

I'd call and let HO know how you feel about it. They can't change anything if they don't knwo about it.

Sorry to hear that....
I placed an order on the 4th & its not even in the system yet.....:(

Email or call HO and definetely let them know. A lot of times they are really good about replacing them especially if they are messed up/bent, etc.

A friend got an individual order the other day...no packing slip in that...is that usual?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

No, that's not usual, Trish.

My last three shows I haven't gotten any bags to put the products in

I have called HO about that and they asked if I wanted them to send to me and I said that I need to get the products delievered now I can't wait 2 or 3 weeks for the bags

That has been my problem lately

:chef:

pckellyd said:
Tell me if this is how it should be!

I just got my second supply order today. I ordered 12 pks of mini-catalogs... they came just strewn all over the box. In my first order each package was individually wrapped... How on EARTH am I supposed to be sure that I got the right number... short of sitting here and counting several hundred of them! I'm absolutely flabbergasted!

THAT IS HORRIBLE! I would call HO and complain.

Do you have kids that you could get to count them out for you ;)

Unfortunately... if I asked DS to count them he'd probably just slobber and chew on them... he's not quite 9 months LOL! But definately an idea to keep in mind for a few years down the road!

Trish in Texas said:
A friend got an individual order the other day...no packing slip in that...is that usual?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Two of the supply orders I got last year contained someone else's Packing Slip!! :eek:

Call and report to HO, they can't fix problems unless they know about them.

kam said:
Two of the supply orders I got last year contained someone else's Packing Slip!! :eek:

I've gotten that several times, and it's happened to my hosts too.

Ginger428 said:
Sorry to hear that....
I placed an order on the 4th & its not even in the system yet.....:(

Call them! I just placed one on Thursday and got it Saturday.

Related to Omg! Just Got a Supply Order...

1. What do I do if my supply order arrives damaged?

If your supply order arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567 and we will be happy to assist you in getting a replacement or refund for the damaged items.

2. How long does it typically take for a supply order to arrive?

We aim to process and ship supply orders within 2-3 business days. Once the order has been shipped, the delivery time will depend on your location and the shipping method you selected at checkout.

3. Can I cancel or make changes to my supply order after it has been placed?

We are unable to make changes or cancel supply orders once they have been placed. If you have any concerns or need to make changes, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible and we will do our best to assist you.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions available for supply orders?

From time to time, we may offer discounts or promotions for supply orders. These will be communicated through our website, email, or social media channels. Make sure to sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on any upcoming deals!

5. Can I return items from my supply order?

We accept returns for items from supply orders within 30 days of purchase. The items must be unused and in their original packaging. Please contact our customer service team for instructions on how to initiate a return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • slapsappyhappy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Joelen