• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Okay, I Know They Were Slammed in June, but the Three Shows I

In summary, it seems that there is a delay in shipping and picking orders due to a busy season with a 3 day weekend, preparations for a conference, and a sell-a-thon deadline. However, some orders have been shipped and delivered quickly, while others are still in the process. It is advised to inform hosts that orders placed at the end of the month may take longer to arrive, but orders placed at other times should arrive within a week.
chefkathy
Okay, I know they were slammed in June, but the three shows I submitted June 30th are not even picking yet!

This is a tough time of year... with the 3 day weekend, half of HO helping get ready for conference and everyone getting shows in to qualify for sell-a-thon, I'm sure they are totally overloaded!!!!Hopefully it will pick soon! ;)

The first one I submitted that day has just shipped! I sent that one in at 1:30pm. :D The cooking show I sent in at 2pm is not picking yet though.:cry:

Hmmmm, mine have shipped from the 30th... hope they start shipping soon for you!

I'm so sorry Deb! Mine also shipped right away.

Mine just showed up as "shipped".

mine from the 30th is now showing Picking-

but we JUST got paid---tadaaa!!!

All mine from the 30th shipped on the 3rd and are being delivered to the host today.

Deb, any updates? Have the items shipped?

finley1991 said:
Deb, any updates? Have the items shipped?

No updates from her now...She's on a plane to Montana!!:party:

I'm here! I should be sleeping since I've been up since 3:30 a.m. :)Two are shipped as of today, one is still picking. WOW!

The tracker now says shipping July 1 so they should be caught up soon!

We have been spoiled... :) Same here My June 30 show will not arrive until Thursday and I told the Host a week tops!

Addie4TLC said:
We have been spoiled... :) Same here My June 30 show will not arrive until Thursday and I told the Host a week tops!

I always tell hosts that if the show goes in between the last day of the month and the end of the first week of the month it could take up to 2 weeks and that at other times of the month it's about a week. That really helps get those shows closed quickly. The show I had in on the 29th was shipped and delivered in less than a week. The 2 shows I put in on the 30th haven't been delivered yet - they are shipped but are still enroute. And those sent in so far this month aren't even picking yet.

Related to Okay, I Know They Were Slammed in June, but the Three Shows I

1. What happened in June that caused the company to be "slammed"?

In June, Pampered Chef launched a highly anticipated new product line, which led to a surge in orders and an increase in demand for our consultants' services.

2. How did the company handle the high volume of orders and shows during that time?

The company worked closely with our consultants to ensure that all orders were processed and fulfilled in a timely manner. We also provided additional support and resources to help our consultants manage their busy schedules.

3. Were there any delays or issues with the delivery of orders during that time?

While there were some delays due to the high volume of orders, the company worked hard to minimize any disruptions and ensure that all orders were delivered as quickly as possible.

4. How did the "slammed" period in June affect upcoming shows and orders?

As a result of the successful launch and high demand for our products in June, we have seen an increase in bookings for future shows and a steady flow of orders. We are excited about the continued growth of our business and the opportunities it provides for our consultants.

5. Is the company taking any steps to prevent being "slammed" in the future?

Yes, the company is constantly evaluating and improving our processes to better handle high volume periods. We are also continuously expanding our production and distribution capabilities to meet the growing demand for our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Inomiamenda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • quiverfull7
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies