• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Tablecloth Automatically Sent for June 1-14 Shows - Relief!

I don't think it makes a big difference if the host special is ordered through the web or P3. I think the benefit is the same.
DebPC
Staff member
I'm so happy they are automatically sending the tablecloth for June 1-14 shows. I wish they would always do that. Maybe this is the start. I rarely miss a special but it's nice not having to worry about one slipping thru.

I agree, it's MUCH easier for the newbies to not have to worry about missing something for their customers! :DNow, I wonder how many repeat hosts (who are used to watching over the consultant's shoulder) will fuss that it's NOT being added & worry that they won't actually get it? LOL

It should always be that way if it's a "you did this you get that item" promotion. I do think it should also be on her receipt though so she can see everything that she got. They could have it pop up kind of like when we input a host earned set with one number and the receipt lists all the items in the set. Having it auto ship also saves PC money because they won't have to be shipping so many missed things separately.

Is anyone having trouble with the Past Host ordering the host special this month? I thought at first it was a problem because she was one of the first to order and we hadn't reached $150, but even after reaching $500 I still wasn't able to order her 60% off item. I'm still using P3.

Yes, I saw posts on another forum that they were having the same issues. Tech support has been notified & it's supposed to be a priority to get it fixed, but you might want to call ~ especially if it's going to make a difference in the host benefits. Another consultant said she made an $8 purchase (a couple of days ago) to bump the host so she didn't have to wait until Monday to call.

I had issues with the past host special on the new web (after putting the booking benefit in she had no shipping or tax, then I started getting the error page. Tech deleted her. I reentered her order and every time I click on her name I get the error page...) and it was sent to the developers on Friday night. I haven't heard anything back yet. I then keyed the show into P3 just in case they dont get it working by the time we close and had no problems with it at all, including booking benefit.

What is the purpose of the "Tablecloth Automatically Sent for June 1-14 Shows - Relief!" offer?

The purpose of this offer is to provide relief to customers who may have forgotten to order a tablecloth for their June 1-14 shows. By automatically sending a tablecloth, we are ensuring that our customers have everything they need for their upcoming events.

How do I know if my show falls within the June 1-14 timeframe?

If you are unsure if your show falls within the specified dates, please check the show schedule on our website or contact our customer service team for assistance.

Will I be charged for the automatically sent tablecloth?

No, you will not be charged for the automatically sent tablecloth. This is our way of providing relief and making sure our customers have a stress-free experience.

Can I opt out of receiving the automatically sent tablecloth?

Yes, you can opt out of receiving the automatically sent tablecloth by contacting our customer service team and informing them of your preference.

What if I receive the automatically sent tablecloth but I already purchased one?

If you receive the automatically sent tablecloth but have already purchased one, please contact our customer service team and they will assist you with returning the extra tablecloth. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • imported_iteachurkid