1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Not quite $150

1. cewcooks

cewcooks Advanced Member

I pampered a biz today and I got 1 order for $98.00 so I am only $52.25 from having a show (previous host cancelled and I want the 2 shows for this month) so I am not sure what to do I have a big party next weekend so I am not sure who I can call or what to do to try to get 52 in orders so I can make my goal... A lot of people that I was thinking about calling have rsvp to the next weeks show.

Need help proceeding, should I pamper another biz tomorrow to try to get more orders???

Jul 16, 2009
  2. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Definitely pamper another biz tomorrow, and also you can send an email out to any guests or hosts that haven't ordered in a while or may need to re-stock their pantry items...

Jul 16, 2009
  3. Fluffy215

Fluffy215 Member Gold Member

I wish pampering businesses worked as well for me. I have done 6 businesses so far and have not gotten one order or booking. I have given up on the idea.

Jul 16, 2009
  4. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

I work f/t and do PC p/t so I haven't had an opportunity to pamper a biz, though I suppose I could on a weekend, but I'm afraid the biz's I could pamper on the w/e's would be VERY busy (i.e. banks, etc.) :thumbdown:

Jul 16, 2009
  5. okay i am new, what does "pamper mean"

6. byrd1956

byrd1956 Senior Member Gold Member

Jul 16, 2009
  7. cewcooks

cewcooks Advanced Member

well I went to a different hair salon today with the Double chocolate mouse cups and got ooh's and ahh's and now I have more than enough to qualify for a show and one lady is taking the catalog home to show her family.

Jul 17, 2009
Have something to add?