• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Goals for the Upcoming Months?

In summary, the clustermate said that we should shoot for $1500 and not get there, but this is November. The new salesperson said that she wants to make a higher contribution this year and have more fun doing it.
Jessamary
I have two goals up next to my thermostat (which is on the wall my desk comes out of).

One says "$15,000 by 12/31/08" and the other one says, "Denver in January."

I want to rock out the SAT, so I'm going to be adding "$6,000 in November" and "$2,000 in December".

Now, to get on the phone and make things happen. I only have 3 shows in November so far, one in December.

Does anyone else have goals concerning the SAT, personal sales, or recruiting? Do you post them where you can see them everyday?

My goal is to never have to buy products I could have earned for free!

I always have goals on my board next to my desk. Right now I have up the chart for the incentive trip....so I can keep track of where I'm at for that. I'll also have SAT up there, along with my chart for directorship. (hope to be taking that one down soon though!)

I just posted mine!

$2,000 in sales in November

and

2 shows in December

I was chatting with a clustermate today ... she pointed out that we always try for $1500 and don't get there ... I said, BUT THIS IS NOVEMBER ....

I had $1,100 in sales last November and I was brand-spankin new!

My Sales goal is $6000 in November and $3000 in December

I'll be happy w/ 3k in Nov and 1250 in Dec.

My goal is to earn all the Spring products, making my November a $6,000+ month! I have never done that in my PC career, so I am super excited and motivated. Plus I have a GREAT director which helps to give me a push when I need it!! WOO HOO!

My goal is $3k in Nov (I have never done above $1.5k in Nov) and $1.5k in Dec! Now to get some bookings :)

I am just going to start booking up some craft shows and fundraisers and try to get 2 shows each month. I know I am starting off low but I have a ton of stuff going on right now and my PC has gone from job to hobby real fast. I am getting acquainted with a couple of social groups which will hopefully put me up there even higher.

My goal is to get $3, 000 in Nov. and at least 2 shows in December. I really want to earn those new products. I already have three cat. shows and one sure booking in Nov... busy month for me!

1. What is "New Goals, Thanks to Oct. Cn"?

"New Goals, Thanks to Oct. Cn" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of October. It is designed to help customers set and achieve new goals in the kitchen by providing helpful tools and resources.

2. How do I participate in "New Goals, Thanks to Oct. Cn"?

To participate in "New Goals, Thanks to Oct. Cn", simply make a purchase from Pampered Chef during the month of October. This can be done through a consultant, online, or by hosting a party. All purchases made during this time will automatically be eligible for the promotion.

3. What are the benefits of participating in "New Goals, Thanks to Oct. Cn"?

By participating in "New Goals, Thanks to Oct. Cn", you will have access to exclusive recipes, kitchen tips, and special offers. You will also be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a prize pack filled with Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I still participate if I am not a Pampered Chef customer?

Yes, anyone can participate in "New Goals, Thanks to Oct. Cn" by making a purchase from Pampered Chef during the month of October. If you are not a current customer, you can easily make a purchase through a consultant or online.

5. What kind of goals can I set with "New Goals, Thanks to Oct. Cn"?

You can set any type of goal related to cooking, baking, or meal prep. This can include trying out new recipes, using specific Pampered Chef products, or improving your overall kitchen skills. The goal is to have fun and learn something new in the process!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Akiba
Replies