• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the November and December themes for my upcoming shows?

In summary, this flyer features recipes for Thanksgiving and Christmas that can be made using leftover turkey and chicken. There are also recipes for appetizers and drinks using cream cheese and other ingredients that most people have on hand.
chefann
Gold Member
Here's a flyer I just put together to put in my guest folders. It features themes for November and December shows.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Themes -Nov Dec.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 615
Cool, thanks Ann! That's great!

I'm in the middle of packing for a show (the host is expecting 17!), but I'll post more info tomorrow about each theme. So that others can use this and have an idea of how to explain them.

Cute flyer Ann!

Very cute.

Great Flyer...Thanks for sharing!!!

I love this! Thanks for sharing it! I can't wait to hear more about the Sip and dip!

Love the flyer! Thanks for sharing:)

Thanks so much, that is great :)

OK- here's info on the themes.Hide The Turkey: recipes that use cooked turkey and can be prepared with Thanksgiving leftovers (in case people get sick of sandwiches). Turkey Cranberry Ring, Chicken Broccoli Braid (with turkey), Greek Chicken Lemon Rice Soup, Creamy One Pot Pasta (add cut up turkey). Really, any recipe that calls for cooked chicken, substitute cooked turkey instead. Chicken power cooking is self-explanatory. Do 3 of the recipes from the materials from CC, complete 1 to sample, and put the other 2 into the host's freezer.Holiday Bites and Bevs: Make one appetizer recipe and one drink recipe. The Cran-Raspberry Fizz from the F/W 2007 SBRC is great (recipe on CC, if you don't have that book). I highly recommend the brie recipes from that SBRC (also in the current one) as an easy but impressive appetizer. Don't forget to talk about stoneware keeping your warm appetizer warm. For a twist, do individual brie en croute (brie in pastry): use 1 tube of crescent rolls or Recipe Creations dough, cut into 24 squares. Place dough squares in mini muffin pan; press in using mini tart shaper. Place a small scoop of "filling" in the bottom of each (I suggest the toppings from the brie recipes previously mentioned), then top each with a small piece of brie. Bake at 375˚F until dough is done and golden brown.
And for another drink recipe, try this: in family-sizes QSP, combine 1 quart (4 cups) cranberry juice, 1 cup lemon-flavored vodka and 1 bottle (750 ml) sparkling wine or champagne. Yum!!Homemade for the Holidays uses gift ideas from the Holiday mini catalog, like cocoa mix and candies. Sip and Dip: This one takes a little more imagination. But it focuses on taking items that most people have in their pantries to make snacks for entertaining. You can make a couple of dips and a beverage in just a few minutes.
- 1 cup mayo, 1 cup sour cream, PC seasoning
- cream cheese mixed with green olives, basil pesto, or roasted red peppers (from a jar)
- toasted bread topped with pesto and fresh parmesan cheese (the Tapas recipes in the theme show archives on CC are a great place to start)
- juice or cider mixed with club soda, ginger ale, or Sprite. Liven it up with some spices or herbs (fresh ginger in cider - yum!)Cookie Exchange. This one's a little work for the guests, but everyone takes home cookies. Have each guest bring enough cookies so that everyone gets 1/2 dozen. At the end of the show, everyone fills their container with cookies that the other guests brought (there are many ways to do this - you can Google "cookie exchange party" for ideas). My plan is to demo the Chocolate PB Cup Torte to satisfy their sweet tooth, so nobody eats all the cookies before they're distributed. ;)

Thanks Ann; that's cute & just in time to stick in some host packs I'm mailing today.

This looks great. I'm going to print it out and display it at my show on Friday!

Looks good I think I will print this up.

Oh, Oh, you can all add Soup n slippers theme too! Chix alfedo soup rocks!

mmm... I'm probably going to offer that in January/February. I did the smashed potato soup in the DCB and garlic bites in the 8" saute pan as a great combo.And sorry that this flyer is kinda plain. I got a new version of Office this week. It's got some great layouts (like this), but I haven't figured out yet how to customize them much (and had to totally fake it with the clip art, since it wouldn't let me replace the placeholder with clip art, only photos). Plus, I printed them in black/white on colored paper, so I wasn't worried about making things bright and colorful.

Thanks so much Ann! Love the flyer and breakdown of recipe ideas!

Chef Ann,

Do you have this flyer in Word? For some reason the graphics won't print on my copy. Any suggestions?

Thanks-this is a great flyer!

Suzy in Texas

Had to convert it - the version of Word I have now defaults to a different file type that's not allowed here.

Attachments

• Themes - NovDec.doc
    435.5 KB · Views: 468
Thank you so much!

Suzy in Texas:)

I love this! Thanks so much!

Does anyone have an updated version of this flyer for now? I don't have those beautiful graphics capabilities! Thanks!

Just bumping to see if anyone has an updated version of this??

This would be great for Easter time

Turkey and/or Ham

Anyone up to doing all of the hard work and everyone else reaping the rewards:D

:chef:

I will happily do it if someone can point me in the direction of some good (read: free) graphics. I love the ones that are on this flyer and would love to find something similar. Point me in the direction, and I'll put one together.

What are the themes for November and December?

The themes for November and December are "Holiday Entertaining" and "Gift Giving", respectively.

What types of products are featured in the November and December flyer?

The November and December flyer will feature a variety of products that are perfect for holiday entertaining and gift giving, such as baking tools, serveware, and gift sets.

Are there any special deals or discounts for these themes?

Yes, there will be special deals and discounts on select products that align with the "Holiday Entertaining" and "Gift Giving" themes. Keep an eye out for these offers in the flyer.

Can I host a party during these months to earn free products?

Absolutely! Hosting a party during November and December is a great way to earn free products while also getting your holiday shopping done. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

How can I purchase products from the November and December flyer?

You can purchase products from the November and December flyer through your Pampered Chef consultant, online, or by attending a party. Contact your consultant for the most convenient option for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefa
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Xchoi Hunt
  • kam