• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the latest deals in December on our flyers?

In summary, the December specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on select products, free shipping on orders over a certain amount, and special deals on holiday-themed items. These specials can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website, email, or by asking a consultant for a physical copy of the flyer. Some products may be excluded or have limited quantities, and the specials cannot usually be combined with other promotions or discounts. The end date for the specials is typically December 31st, but this may vary and some specials may end earlier if they sell out.
kam
Staff member
Here are the flyers updated with December specials.

Attachments

• OctNovDec18_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,274
  • MiniCattyInsertNovDec18_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 769
Last edited:
Thank you! <3

Thank you!

Thank you, again!!

Any chance of making a flyer with all three months? (Nov, Dec & Jan)

BBSoccerMom said:
Any chance of making a flyer with all three months? (Nov, Dec & Jan)
I am working on it - I will probably post tomorrow. (11/9)

kam said:
I am working on it - I will probably post tomorrow. (11/9)
Fantastic! I have 3 vendor shows this weekend, starting Fri and I love using them! You’re the best!

1. What are the December specials for Pampered Chef?

The December specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on select products, free shipping on orders over a certain amount, and special deals on holiday-themed items.

2. How can I access the flyers with December specials?

You can access the flyers with December specials by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by checking your email if you are a subscribed customer. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a physical copy.

3. Are there any exclusions or limitations on the December specials?

Yes, some products may be excluded from the December specials or may have limited quantities available. It is best to check the flyer or website for specific details.

4. Can I combine the December specials with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the December specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, it is always best to check the flyer or website for any exceptions.

5. When do the December specials end?

The December specials typically end on December 31st, but it is important to check the flyer or website for the exact date as it may vary. Some specials may also have limited quantities and may end earlier if they sell out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Xchoi Hunt
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam