• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Products *Wanted* for Supplies

P
Pampered Laura
What SUPPLY ORDER products are you wishing HO would make available to us?
I'm wishing for:
Catalog Show planners
Theme show invites (kids shows, chocolate, etc... or a "Fill in the theme" invite)
Different color aprons
Different COLOR AND DESIGN tablecloth (besides the Patriotic one or the Beige *yech* one)

More cookware at amazing prices! :D

ALL spices available in sample packets. I have more people say, I'd love to try them, but hate to waste the money in case I don't like them, and no they won't spend it to possibly return it either!!

I'd also love some more cookware, and even more recipe cards like they used to have with the coupons on them.

Mini catalog/invites like that other co. (TW) has.

I also agree with different color aprons and tablecloths. I'm thinking of asking my grandma if she'll make me some, as I'm getting sick of same old blue and the patriotic one.

Lisa

1. What are some new products that are wanted for supplies?

Some new products that are frequently requested for supplies include catalog show planners, theme show invites (such as for kids shows or specific themes like chocolate), different colored aprons, and tablecloths with more color and design options.

2. What are catalog show planners?

Catalog show planners are tools used by direct sales consultants to organize and plan their catalog parties. They typically include sections for tracking hostess information, order forms, and party planning tips.

3. Can you explain what "Fill in the theme" invites are?

"Fill in the theme" invites are customizable party invitations that allow hosts to fill in the specific theme of their party. This makes it easier for them to invite guests and sets the tone for the party.

4. Are there any options for different colored aprons?

While aprons are a popular item for direct sales consultants, there are often limited color options available. Many consultants would like to see more variety in apron colors to better match their branding or personal style.

5. What other options are there for tablecloths besides the Patriotic or Beige ones?

Currently, direct sales companies may offer tablecloths in limited colors or designs, such as Patriotic or Beige. However, consultants would appreciate more options to better suit their party themes and personal preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • smspamperedchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
Replies