• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant/Past Host Discount From Bookings

In summary, no, she cannot do this. A New consultant did it on Chef Success and didn't run into any problems, but they are not supposed to do it.
baychef
Silver Member
I am lazy :indifferent0016:(but I tell myself that I am rushed for time!!) Does anyone know...without a doubt, no guessing (again I do that :confused:well too!)

If a host uses kit credit and uses her bookings to get started, can she then turn around and do the "past host bonus" when she does the parties from her original show bookings?

Am I clear as mud? :confused:I have always said no, but now I am questioning myself. Does anyone know for sure if we can do this?

Thank you in advance.:chef:

No, she cannot do this. I am not guessing. A New consultant did it on Chef Success and didn't run into any problems, but they are not supposed to do it.

no they can't take it. Sorry!

In the past, the policies and procedures was clear about this. when that gal on CS did it, I looked again and couldn't find it.Perhaps a call to Consultant Career Solutions is in order?

Thanks everyone for the clarification. I too thought that when we switched from the "points" to our current system that they had made that a resounding no, but just to be on the safe side, I will call Career Solutions but until then I won't encourage it.

Be sure to let us know when you hear from the HO

Will do!:chef:

I actually did call on this 2 years ago because I had a host who became a consultant. What I was told is that once they are a consultant, the Past Host Special doesn't apply on a show they do themselves. However, with this particular new consultant, there was a show that was booked that was from someone she didn't personally know, and she didn't feel comfortable doing that show, so I did it. In that case, since the new consultant was ONLY the past host on that show, and not a consultant, they said that she was eligible for the Past Host special. It went through with no problem.

ardipc said:
I actually did call on this 2 years ago because I had a host who became a consultant.

Well now, that sounds like I've only ever recruited one of my hosts! :p

Glad to say that isn't what I meant. :)

I am slower than molasses in January so hoping no one is looking for an answer real soon:(

I called HO last evening and the answer was a resounding and firm NO. Once the host becomes a consultant they are no longer a past host and therefore, are not eligible for past host discounts.

Not sure how the one on CS did it, but she got away with something she shouldn't have.

What is the "New Consultant/Past Host Discount From Bookings" program?

The "New Consultant/Past Host Discount From Bookings" program is a special benefit for new consultants and past hosts who join Pampered Chef. It allows them to earn a 30% discount on their first order, as well as additional discounts on future orders.

Who is eligible for the "New Consultant/Past Host Discount From Bookings" program?

Both new consultants and past hosts are eligible for this program. New consultants are those who have recently joined Pampered Chef, while past hosts are those who have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past.

How do I earn the "New Consultant/Past Host Discount From Bookings" discount?

To earn the discount, you must book and hold at least one party within your first 30 days as a new consultant. For past hosts, you must book and hold a party within 90 days of your last party. The discount will be applied to your first order after the party.

What discounts can I receive through the "New Consultant/Past Host Discount From Bookings" program?

New consultants can receive a 30% discount on their first order, and a 20% discount on their second and third orders. Past hosts can receive a 20% discount on their first order, and a 15% discount on their second and third orders.

Is there a limit to how many parties I can book to earn the "New Consultant/Past Host Discount From Bookings" discount?

There is no limit to how many parties you can book to earn the discount, but it is only available for your first three parties as a new consultant or past host. After that, you will continue to receive the standard consultant discount on future orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies