• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Business Building Package Question

In summary, the New Consultant Business Building Package offered by Pampered Chef includes a starter kit with products, business supplies, and training materials, as well as access to their online training platform and support from an upline mentor. The cost of the package varies and can range from $99-$129, but may be discounted or free during promotions. It is a required purchase to become a consultant, but additional products and supplies can be purchased separately. The package cannot be customized, but typically ships within 3-5 business days after enrollment and payment is received.
funinyourkitchen
I just qualified and was wanting to use some of my PD dollars to order the new consultant business buiding package. The info/order form came in my kit. Well when I enter the item # in P3, the description comes up as FS 08 with a price of $0.00. On the order form, the package is $42. I signed Feb 16th but I dont think I should receive FS 08 info...considering everything is now SS09. Has anyone else run into this issue?

go into your supply order and do an item # lookup, if you sort by price scroll through till you find it at $42. There is probably a different # for the SS09 pack

I had the same problem when I went to order it. I spoke with my director and she gave me the new number it is JM40.

Thank you so much, I was able to order my package this morning. I just wanted to get it done before the 31st so that I would be able to make another Supply Order in April at the low shipping costs.

Hi there! Congratulations on qualifying and welcome to the Pampered Chef family! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having with the business building package. It sounds like there may be a technical error with the item number in P3. I would recommend reaching out to our consultant support team for assistance. They will be able to help you place the order and make sure you receive the correct information for SS09. You can reach them at 1-888-687-2433. I hope this helps and good luck with your business! Happy cooking!

What is included in the New Consultant Business Building Package?

The New Consultant Business Building Package includes a variety of essential tools and resources to help you get started and build your business with Pampered Chef. This includes a starter kit with products, business supplies, and training materials, as well as access to our online training platform and support from your upline mentor.

How much does the New Consultant Business Building Package cost?

The cost of the New Consultant Business Building Package varies depending on the current promotions and offers available. It typically ranges from $99-$129, but can be discounted or even free during certain promotions. You can contact your upline mentor or check the Pampered Chef website for the current cost and any available promotions.

Do I have to purchase the New Consultant Business Building Package to become a consultant?

Yes, the New Consultant Business Building Package is a required purchase to become a consultant with Pampered Chef. It provides you with the necessary tools and resources to start your business and be successful. However, you can choose to purchase additional products and supplies to supplement your starter kit.

Can I customize my New Consultant Business Building Package?

No, the New Consultant Business Building Package comes with a standard set of products and supplies that have been carefully selected to help you start and grow your business. However, you can purchase additional products and supplies separately if you wish.

How long does it take to receive the New Consultant Business Building Package?

The New Consultant Business Building Package typically ships within 3-5 business days after your enrollment is processed and payment is received. Shipping times may vary depending on your location, but you will receive a tracking number once your package has shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • JessChambers
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Ritz
Replies
Views
Admin Greg