• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Roomate for Conference Trip - Any Ideas?

In summary, the cost for a roommate for the conference trip will vary depending on the type of accommodations and location of the conference. To find a suitable roommate, you can reach out to colleagues, post in relevant online groups, or use a matching service provided by the conference organizers or hotel. It is not necessary to share a room with someone you don't know, and there are benefits to having a roommate such as cost savings and networking opportunities. If you have specific preferences for a roommate, it is best to communicate them to the conference organizers or hotel when booking accommodations.
poohritz
Gold Member
hello all,
I am looking for a place to stay. It is possable that my plans for conference might not work out.:confused: :confused: So if anybody knows of anyone looking for a male roomate, give me a pm or email. One way or another I am going to be down there. Thanks.

got it figured outhello, every one I got it figured out see you there. The excitement is building I will be wearing my chef success pin. hope to see you there.

hey there! I am glad you got everything all worked out and you will be there :)
What Wave are you in? Make sure you check the threads so you can come to the meet and greet!
Have Fun
84.gif

Bumping because another guy for Wave 2 posted that he needs a roommate...maybe you guys can add one more??

PamperedBrandon is looking for a roommate. Try IMing him.

What is the cost for a roommate for the conference trip?

The cost for a roommate will depend on the type of accommodations and location of the conference. It is best to contact the conference organizers or hotel directly for specific pricing.

How can I find a suitable roommate for the conference trip?

There are a few ways to find a suitable roommate for the conference trip. You can reach out to colleagues or friends who are also attending the conference, post in relevant Facebook or LinkedIn groups, or use a roommate matching service provided by the conference organizers or hotel.

Do I have to share a room with someone I don't know?

No, you do not have to share a room with someone you do not know. If you are uncomfortable sharing a room, you can choose to book a single room or find a roommate through a matching service or by reaching out to your own network.

What are the benefits of having a roommate for the conference trip?

Having a roommate for the conference trip can save you money on accommodations and provide company during the trip. It can also be a great networking opportunity and a chance to make new friends in your industry.

What if I have specific preferences for a roommate, such as non-smoker or similar schedule?

If you have specific preferences for a roommate, it is best to communicate these preferences to the conference organizers or hotel when booking your accommodations. They may be able to accommodate your requests or provide a matching service to help find a compatible roommate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLAM
  • Imacookindiva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies