• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring National Conference for Part-Time Pampered Chef's

In summary, if you are interested in starting or growing a PC business, attending the National Conference would be an excellent investment.
jcwarr
i know this is the leadership folder - but i couldn't find one for national conference. i'm just curious if i should go? i do pc part time - maybe 2 shows a month. i am a sahm who is loving pc - but planning on having another baby which involves bedrest so i am somewhat limited. i have almost reached $15,000 in less than a year and have managed to stay active even with living abroad for 5 months!! national conference sounds exciting but i just don't know if it's worth it to someone who is not doing this full time. thanks for any ideas!!!

You should ABSOLUETLY go - it will help you be more successful in your business whether you ar PT or FT...GO GO GO !!!

Please take Carolyn's advice and go.

I started my business three years ago. At that time I worked fulltime and I have three children. One was four months old when I began. I averaged two shows a month. I have attended all three National Conferences since I began.

During the 2005 National Conference I decided I wanted to spend more time with my children. I came home and quit my job of almost 10 years. It was a little difficult because the paychecks were great. However, I worked the numbers out and decided I would give Pampered Chef a go fulltime.

I walked as a Director during the 2006 National Conference and my business is now in a true growth mode.

Always learn as much as you can with your business because you never know where that knowledge will take you!

Lisa

I agree with the others; it is beneficial no matter what "work level" you are. I didn't get to go my first 3 years, and have gone the last 2; now I won't miss a conference! It has also helped me to increase my business; plus it's just a great time to bond with your cluster. I would also recommend a HO tour. It's just amazing to see the big picture & see how the company works.
Do whatever is right for you & your family. But I really don't think you'll regret it if you go:)

I agree with the girls above. But you also get a girls weekend out!! and who couldn't use a girls night or two out. I also have 2 kids (7 & 5 year old). I love the time I have with my director and getting to know the girls in my cluster better. We always go a day early (to shop) and then stay a night the extra night (my director goes to the director event and we go out on the town and do something fun). You also get to see the big picture of PC. You walk away from conference thinking if all those people do it then I can too!!!

What is the purpose of the National Conference for Part-Time Pampered Chef's?

The National Conference for Part-Time Pampered Chef's is an annual event that brings together independent consultants who work part-time for Pampered Chef. The purpose of the conference is to provide training, networking opportunities, and inspiration for these consultants to grow their business and achieve their goals.

Where and when does the National Conference for Part-Time Pampered Chef's take place?

The location and dates for the National Conference vary each year. This information is typically announced several months in advance and can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant dashboard.

Who can attend the National Conference for Part-Time Pampered Chef's?

The National Conference is open to all active and current independent consultants who work part-time for Pampered Chef. This includes consultants at all levels and from all regions. It is a great opportunity for consultants to come together, regardless of their team or location, to learn and grow together.

What can I expect from the National Conference for Part-Time Pampered Chef's?

The National Conference offers a variety of activities and workshops, including product demonstrations, business training, team building exercises, and inspirational keynote speeches. There will also be opportunities to network with other consultants and leaders, as well as a chance to shop for new products and tools for your business.

How can I register for the National Conference for Part-Time Pampered Chef's?

Registration for the National Conference can be done through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant dashboard. The cost of registration varies each year and typically includes access to all conference activities, meals, and a swag bag. It is recommended to register early as spots are limited and the conference often sells out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
gratergirl
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views