• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attention All Chefs: Join Kelly at National Conference Wave 2!

In summary, the National Conference Wave 2 is a gathering of Pampered Chef chefs from all over the country to learn, network, and celebrate the success of the company. It will take place on June 10-12 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee and is open to all active Pampered Chef chefs, including consultants, directors, and executive directors. The conference will feature keynote speakers, breakout sessions, product demonstrations, and networking opportunities. Registration can be done on the Pampered Chef website or through a director.
Chefkelly88
Attention all chefs!!:chef:
I just signed up for National Conference Wave 2.
I dont know anyone else that is going.
I am from Indiana. Does anyone still have room? Or is there anyone else out there looking for a roomate?

Thanks,
Kelly

I guess I should let you know a little more about me...
I am new to PC....will reach my 90 days while we are there!!!
I am from Indiana!
I am sooo excited to be going to my 1st national conference!!!!

Several from our cluster in Texas is going and we may need a few room mates. I can keep in contact if you want to send me your e-mail.

Thank you so much Shelly, but someone else has already contacted me.
But I appreciate your offer!
Thank you,

Hello Kelly,Thank you for sharing your excitement about National Conference Wave 2! It's always great to see fellow chefs taking advantage of the amazing learning and networking opportunities that our conferences offer.I'm sure there are many other consultants who are also attending from Indiana. Have you tried reaching out to your local team or posting on our consultant-only Facebook group to see if anyone else is looking for a roommate? It's a great way to connect with others and possibly split the cost of accommodations.Alternatively, you can also check with the conference organizers to see if there are any room share programs available. They may be able to match you with another consultant who is also attending and looking for a roommate.Hope you have a fantastic time at the conference and make some great connections!Best,

What is the purpose of the National Conference Wave 2?

The National Conference Wave 2 is a gathering of Pampered Chef chefs from all over the country to learn, network, and celebrate the success of the company. It is a place to gain new skills, get inspired, and connect with other chefs and leaders in the business.

When and where will the National Conference Wave 2 take place?

The National Conference Wave 2 will take place on June 10-12 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee.

Who can attend the National Conference Wave 2?

All active Pampered Chef chefs are invited and encouraged to attend the National Conference Wave 2. This includes consultants, directors, and executive directors.

What can I expect from the National Conference Wave 2?

The National Conference Wave 2 will feature keynote speakers, breakout sessions, product demonstrations, and networking opportunities. You will also have the chance to shop for exclusive products and connect with other chefs from all over the country.

How do I register for the National Conference Wave 2?

You can register for the National Conference Wave 2 on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Events" tab to find the registration page. You can also contact your director for more information and assistance with registration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Elaine C
  • L.Paz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Janice Stroud
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies