• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Mini Catalog Invite Labels? Check Out This Format!

In summary, using the mini cats as the invite has led to more outside sales for the upper levels. It can be pricey, but it is worth it.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
Here is a format my upline sent out to make labels for the mini catalogs if you want to use them as invites.

Attachments

• Mini Catalog invite 08.doc
    36 KB · Views: 664
I've been hearing a lot about upper levels using the mini cats as the invite. I think it's a great idea, but man, that can get pricey especially when already supplying the postage. But....they have also said that it's led to much, much more in outside sales because the minis are so much better than they used to be. Has anyone else tried this and been successful?

c00p said:
I've been hearing a lot about upper levels using the mini cats as the invite. I think it's a great idea, but man, that can get pricey especially when already supplying the postage. But....they have also said that it's led to much, much more in outside sales because the minis are so much better than they used to be. Has anyone else tried this and been successful?

I've just started doing it - my first 3 shows where I used the mini as the invite are next week...so I'll let you know next week!

The killer was that usually I get between 20-30 names for the address list, but 2 of my shows for next week had close to 50!:eek:

c00p said:

I ask for a check for the postage UP FRONT and tell them when they reach $1,000 I will tear up the check.

Now...that doesn't account for the extra cost of using the MINIS and needing to buy them...but at least it accounts for the .42 per invite postage!

Do you mail the minis in an envelope? Whenever mine get returned b/c of an old address, they look ripped to shreds. I'm afraid to mail out my holiday minis, and was thinking of sticking them in an envelope first, but that's more work that I don't really have time for. I have the little fold-over clear stickers from Office Depot that I used last time, but I feel like I need about 6 of them on each!! YIKES!

I put mine in an envelope. I figure if I'm going to the trouble and expense of using the minis, I want it to actually get to the people! I use the 10 to a page labels for the show info, and put that on the mini where the address would normally go.

I've been using the minis along with the print-out invites from CC. I print a label for the front of the mini with the show info, and put another one on the back with my info. Then I stick it in an envelope with the 1-page invite that I print on bright paper. Then they have 2 things (and aren't as likely to lose both of them), both of which have the show info, a brief description of the guest special and a short plug for ordering online. I also put the host's name and address as the return address on the envelope. Then she knows that her addresses are bad if they're returned, and people are more likely to open them if they recognize the sender.

chefann said:
I've been using the minis along with the print-out invites from CC. I print a label for the front of the mini with the show info, and put another one on the back with my info. Then I stick it in an envelope with the 1-page invite that I print on bright paper. Then they have 2 things (and aren't as likely to lose both of them), both of which have the show info, a brief description of the guest special and a short plug for ordering online. I also put the host's name and address as the return address on the envelope. Then she knows that her addresses are bad if they're returned, and people are more likely to open them if they recognize the sender.

Ann~ what does it cost to mail a mini in an env with the invite? Is it even extra??

It's 42¢. Even with the extra sheet. Anything else in the envelope will make it go up, because it's exactly 1 oz.

Do you use the holiday mini's now, or just the regular Fall/Winter minis?

babywings76 said:
Do you use the holiday mini's now, or just the regular Fall/Winter minis?

I'm using the Holiday Mini's because I think they are BEEYUUUTEEFUL!

I'm using the fall ones, only because I haven't ordered any of the holiday ones yet. But I'm going to switch to the holiday minis for November and December shows.

Hmm, I hadn't thought of using the minis as invites. That's a pretty awesome idea!

chefann said:
Ann - can you post what your 1 pager looks like with the info you put on them? And, do you just use a business size envelope to mail them in or a different size? Sorry for the questions, just trying to wrap my head around this concept and don't want to mess it up!!

The one-pager I use is the one on CC for the theme we're doing or something I think will catch their eye. The invites I just sent out, I used the Now More Than Ever invites. I fill in the host info, and then in the comments box put:
This month's special: FREE pumpkin dish with $60 order
Bring a friend!
Can't come? Place an order online at www.xxxxx . Click on "Order Products" (lower left) and then enter xxxx when prompted for the host name.I fold the invite in 3rds, z-style (so the top of the page is visible, not hidden inside the folds), then tuck the mini behind that section. It all goes in a business envelope.

Sounds terrific! I'm trying it out for my next shows! Hopefully it'll pay off. :)

When I print out the Now More than Ever preset invitation, it shows the little "Print" box in the upper right hand corner, as if it's part of the invitation. Is there a trick to getting that to go away?

That button appears on every single invitation I print from the PDFs HO has produced. I don't worry about it.

Great ideas you guys! If only I had time to send out the invites for my hosts.......sigh! :rolleyes:

chefann said:
That button appears on every single invitation I print from the PDFs HO has produced. I don't worry about it.

Okay, thanks. I just wanted to be sure I wasn't doing something wrong. :)

What kind of envelopes does everyone use?

Love This Idea... But Where Do You Get The Sticker That Size? Do You Have A Product Name And #

Deb/dave

Here is what I came up with. My labels are shipping labels 2"x4", and I get all the information on the label. I place the name of the host and the date and time on the left side. Each persons address is put in the host address slot. I mailed a bunch of these a couple of days ago. I hope to see some return from them.

Attachments

• mini catalog invite label.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 623
The labels I use are 10 to a page - I don't know the number for the Avery equivalent (I buy the OfficeMax brand). They're a standard shipping label.

One more question...I have the guest list forms from the supply order that I gave my host. Now, her handwriting is making it hard for me to distinguish a few letters. Should I just use them; tear off at the perforations and tape them to the envelope? They aren't the kind you lick, right? I don't notice any "glue" on the back of them.

They're lick-ems. The back copies (carbons) don't have adhesive, but the top copy does.

Okay, thanks! :)

What are Mini Catalog Invite Labels?

Mini Catalog Invite Labels are small adhesive labels that can be used to invite friends and family to a Pampered Chef catalog party. These labels feature the Pampered Chef logo and a customizable message, making them a convenient and professional way to spread the word about your party.

How do I use Mini Catalog Invite Labels?

Using Mini Catalog Invite Labels is simple! Just peel off the backing and stick the label onto your invitation or envelope. You can also use them on flyers, postcards, or any other materials you plan on using to promote your party. The labels are self-adhesive and can be easily removed without leaving any residue.

Can I customize the message on the Mini Catalog Invite Labels?

Yes, you can! When ordering Mini Catalog Invite Labels, you have the option to add a personalized message up to 50 characters. This message can be anything from a catchy phrase to specific party details. Just make sure to proofread your message before finalizing your order.

How many Mini Catalog Invite Labels come in a pack?

A pack of Mini Catalog Invite Labels contains 60 labels. This is enough for a small party, but you can always order multiple packs if you are planning on inviting a larger group of people.

Can I purchase Mini Catalog Invite Labels in bulk?

Unfortunately, at this time, Mini Catalog Invite Labels are only available in packs of 60. However, if you are planning on hosting multiple Pampered Chef parties, you can always order multiple packs at once to save on shipping costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lmradlein
  • eflage