• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Recruiter Is Putting in a Supply Order

In summary, your recruiter will notify you via email once they have placed a supply order for you, and you can make changes to the order by contacting them directly. The estimated delivery time for supplies is typically 5-7 business days, and you will not be charged for the supplies as they are covered by Pampered Chef. You can track the status of your order through your Pampered Chef account.
Denarella
and asked me if I wanted in (she and her cluster usually do this together) and since Im sooo new, I was just wondering was there anything anyone recommended I order that's good to have around outside extra catalogs?

Personally I would place your supply orders on your own. It makes things more clear for taxes. Even if she gives everyone a receipt it is still easier to keep records if it is all on your P3.

I do offer to order for my team if they have already sent in an order for the month since directors only pay $4 per order and consultants have to pay higher shipping after their first order in the month.

The other thing I offer my consultants is if they need something now, I loan it to them and they replace mine when they place their next order.

Please don't think I am saying your director is doing anything wrong - I just think that way complicates things for your records.

Also - you have the new consultant booster order that you can place ~ that has supplies in it, and is cheaper than combining with your recruiter!:thumbup: ;)

ChefBeckyD said:
Also - you have the new consultant booster order that you can place ~ that has supplies in it, and is cheaper than combining with your recruiter!:thumbup: ;)
WAY CHEAPER!! You get a LOT for that $36 + $4 shipping + tax!!

BethCooks4U said:
WAY CHEAPER!! You get a LOT for that $36 + $4 shipping + tax!!

I did get the new consultant business booster...it was so worth it...thanks!

Related to My Recruiter Is Putting in a Supply Order

1. How do I know if my recruiter has put in a supply order for me?

Once your recruiter has put in a supply order on your behalf, you will receive an email notification with a summary of the items ordered and the estimated delivery date.

2. Can I make changes to the supply order my recruiter has placed for me?

Yes, you can make changes to your supply order by contacting your recruiter directly. They will be able to make any necessary adjustments or cancellations.

3. How long does it typically take for the supplies to be delivered after my recruiter places the order?

The estimated delivery time for supply orders varies depending on the shipping method selected by your recruiter. In most cases, you can expect to receive your supplies within 5-7 business days.

4. Will I be charged for the supplies my recruiter orders for me?

No, you will not be charged for the supplies your recruiter orders on your behalf. The cost of the supplies will be covered by Pampered Chef as part of your starter kit.

5. Can I track the status of my supply order?

Yes, you can track the status of your supply order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Orders" section. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K.Shaffer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • heatherstobbs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MHouting
  • winnee