• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Glazed Lemon Cakes Question?

In summary, to make mini glazed lemon cakes, you will need all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, butter, eggs, milk, lemon juice, and lemon zest. You will also need a mini bundt pan and ingredients for the glaze such as powdered sugar and lemon juice. The recipe makes about 12 servings and can be easily doubled. A regular bundt pan can also be used, but the baking time and number of servings may vary. To check if the cakes are done, insert a toothpick or gently press on the top. These cakes can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container or frozen.
ivy5683
Has anyone tried to do these in a fluted stone rather than the prep bowls? I have a large party and I don't want to make 30 small cakes.

Have not tried it in the Fluted Stone, but I know to start you will need to double the recipe...give it a try, I'm curious!

May I ask how this went? I am curious

1. What ingredients do I need to make mini glazed lemon cakes?

To make mini glazed lemon cakes, you will need all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, butter, eggs, milk, lemon juice, and lemon zest. You will also need a mini bundt pan and ingredients for the glaze such as powdered sugar and lemon juice.

2. How many servings does the recipe for mini glazed lemon cakes make?

This recipe will make about 12 mini glazed lemon cakes, depending on the size of your mini bundt pan. If you need more, you can easily double the recipe.

3. Can I use a regular bundt pan instead of a mini bundt pan?

Yes, you can use a regular bundt pan instead of a mini bundt pan. However, the baking time will be longer, and the number of servings may vary. You may also need to adjust the amount of glaze you make.

4. How do I know when the mini glazed lemon cakes are done?

You can check if the mini glazed lemon cakes are done by inserting a toothpick into the center of one cake. If it comes out clean, then the cakes are done. You can also gently press on the top of a cake - if it springs back, then they are done.

5. Can I make these mini glazed lemon cakes ahead of time?

Yes, you can make these mini glazed lemon cakes ahead of time. They can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also freeze them for up to 3 months. Just make sure to thaw them before adding the glaze.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefshawna
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DeeDee616
  • CyndiWilliams