• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Try Our Mini Glazed Lemon Cakes | Baking Tips and Tricks

In summary, to make Mini Glazed Lemon Cakes, you will need a box of lemon cake mix, 3 eggs, 1/3 cup of vegetable oil, 1 cup of water, 1/2 cup of powdered sugar, and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. You can use any type of cake mix, but using a lemon cake mix will result in a stronger lemon flavor. This recipe makes approximately 24 mini cakes and can be made in a regular muffin pan. The cakes will stay fresh for up to 3 days at room temperature or up to a week in the refrigerator if stored in an airtight container.
noelskitchen
Has anyone tried doing the Mini Lemon Glazed Cakes in the Mini Tart Pan? If so what was it like and how long did you bake them for?

Anything in the mini tart pan takes significantly less time. I have found if I am not careful they will burn. I would try it for about 5-7 mins and check on them frequently if you have an oven light.

I haven't personally tried making the Mini Lemon Glazed Cakes in a Mini Tart Pan, but I have made similar recipes in a similar pan before. Generally, the baking time for mini cakes in a tart pan is shorter than for a regular cake, since they are smaller and will bake faster. I would recommend starting with around 10-12 minutes and then checking them with a toothpick to see if they are done. If they are not quite done, you can add a few more minutes until they are fully cooked. It's always better to err on the side of under-baking, as you can always put them back in the oven if needed. As for the texture and taste, I find that baking in a mini tart pan gives the cakes a nice crispy edge and a soft, moist center. The lemon glaze adds a nice tangy sweetness to balance out the richness of the cake. Let us know how they turn out if you decide to try it!

What ingredients are needed to make Mini Glazed Lemon Cakes?

To make Mini Glazed Lemon Cakes, you will need:

• 1 box of lemon cake mix
  • 3 eggs
  • 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
  • 1 cup of water
  • 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
  • 1 tablespoon of lemon juice

Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix you prefer. However, the lemon flavor may be less prominent if you do not use a lemon cake mix.

How many Mini Glazed Lemon Cakes does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 24 mini cakes.

Do I need a special pan to make Mini Glazed Lemon Cakes?

No, you can use a regular muffin pan to make these mini cakes. Just be sure to grease the pan well before baking.

How long do Mini Glazed Lemon Cakes stay fresh?

If stored in an airtight container, these cakes will stay fresh for up to 3 days at room temperature or up to a week in the refrigerator.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefloretta
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
yankeeinontario
  • CyndiWilliams
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
laurichef
  • kam