• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Bowl Order Deadline: August 9th - Can Orders Still Be Placed After?

The following item has been discontinued and will not be backordered after our remaining inventory is depleted. If you have not yet submitted Show orders that include this item, please do so by Saturday, August 9. Please note that orders will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis until inventory is gone.I just ordered 4. This is great for a small fruit salad at lunch :-)The following item has been discontinued and will not be backordered after our remaining inventory is depleted. If you have not yet submitted Show orders that include this item, please do so by Saturday, August 9. Please note that orders will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis until inventory is gone.
Becky0216
I know the news that was sent out said the mini bowl orders should be placed by August 9th. Does that mean no orders will be accepted after? I have a open house on Sunday the 10th that will close that day. I already know a few people are interested in the bowls. Will PC still accept orders after the 9th or is that a suggested date?
Thanks
Becky

That is the date.....................

yeah, August 9th for those bowls, and August 31st for everything else ...no later. Which is good in a way...helps us close all August shows by the 31st this month for double points towards the new bags!!

Oh know I did not even realize that. I have a show with one on it now. But it will not be ready to close by then! I may add it to a show that MAY close by then and that way she still gets her bowl even if I do not get the credit on the show I am hosting.

Becky I would order a couple prior to Aug 9 and let customers know you have already ordered them, collect their money and do it on a first come first serve basis. Also, if people do not buy them, then I am SURE you can sell them on here once retired! That always happens with retired items! Good luck

I was thinking of doing that Vanessa. Ordering some in case people want them. But whenever I do that, I get stuck w/ products no one wants. I am still thinking about it.

Jennifer, they are allowing us to submit shows w/ them on it until Aug 9th but they can't promise that everyone that orders them will get them.

Thanks for the info Vanessa. Thats a good idea.
I guess I will just place an order today for them.

Just ordered 2, hope I don't get stuck with them. I have a bridal shower on Sun. and she's registered for one of them.

The way I look at it is, I love mine, and if I bring it someplace and someone else admires it, I can say "oh i have an extra" . I'll buy one if you get stuck with them! HA! I love mine so much!

For some reason it's one of the few items that I never got for myself. I sell a lot of them, but just don't have one! .............. YET!!!

well. I ordered 5. That will cover me for Sunday. Now hopefully I don't have anymore left over.

ok, I am Totally lost.. what mini bowl with deadline date do you speak of??? TIA!

The Mini Chillzanne Bowl & the Rectangle Chillzanne are both on back order. HO said that they will only promise orders sent in by the 9th. They did not say they won't have anymore, but kind of first come first serve...:(

I called HO today and they said they will not accept orders for the mini past the 9th at all. Even on P3 it won't allow an order past the 9th.

I never received an e-mail how did you get this news?

Well we will be able to still order them here in Canada. Our conference is on right now and we haven't even been told our retired products yet so obviously they won't stop selling tomorrow for us.

I can always order and send to anyone of you in the US if you're desperate :)

trps said:
I never received an e-mail how did you get this news?

Discontinued Item Available While Supplies Last
The following item has been discontinued and will not be backordered after our remaining inventory is depleted. If you have not yet submitted Show orders that include this item, please do so by Saturday, August 9. Please note that orders will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis until inventory is gone.

#2788 — Chillzanne® Mini-Bowl

I just ordered 4. This is great for a small fruit salad at lunch :)

Ginger428 said:
Discontinued Item Available While Supplies Last
The following item has been discontinued and will not be backordered after our remaining inventory is depleted. If you have not yet submitted Show orders that include this item, please do so by Saturday, August 9. Please note that orders will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis until inventory is gone.

#2788 — Chillzanne® Mini-Bowl

When did this come through or is it on the website?

trps - it came in the Weekly Bites on Tuesday (the email we get every Tue. from HO). If you're not getting yours, email HO. If you're not reading it, start! :)

Related to Mini Bowl Order Deadline: August 9th - Can Orders Still Be Placed After?

1. Can I still place a Mini Bowl order after the August 9th deadline?

Unfortunately, orders for the Mini Bowl must be placed by the August 9th deadline in order to ensure timely delivery. After this date, we cannot guarantee that orders will be processed and delivered in a timely manner.

2. What if I miss the deadline but still want to purchase a Mini Bowl?

If you miss the August 9th deadline, you may still be able to purchase a Mini Bowl from our remaining inventory. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for availability and pricing.

3. Can I change or cancel my Mini Bowl order after the deadline?

Unfortunately, we are not able to make changes or cancel orders after the August 9th deadline. This is to ensure that all orders are processed and shipped in a timely manner.

4. Will there be another opportunity to purchase the Mini Bowl after the deadline?

We cannot guarantee that there will be another opportunity to purchase the Mini Bowl after the August 9th deadline. We recommend placing your order before the deadline to ensure availability.

5. Can I still earn host rewards on Mini Bowl orders placed after the deadline?

No, host rewards are only available for orders placed by the August 9th deadline. If you miss the deadline, you will not be eligible for host rewards on your Mini Bowl order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • wadesgirl