• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Managing Bookings & Supply Orders for Shows

In summary, to manage your bookings for shows as a Pampered Chef consultant, log into your account on the website. From there, you can view upcoming shows, add or cancel shows, and update show details. If you need to change the date or time of a show, you can contact the host and make arrangements before updating the show details on the website. To place supply orders, go to the "Supply Orders" section in your account, select the show, and add items to your cart. The orders will be shipped directly to the host. You can track the status of your supply orders in the same section, including the shipping and estimated delivery dates. Pampered Chef consultants can also offer product incentives for guests attending their shows by selecting
lisacb77
Enter future bookings for show guests? and the N/C on the free supply order stuff?

Also, since PP didn't ask for mileage start and finish I've just tracked my total miles. That is all my full time jobs ever asked for so that's what I tracked. Now, I've only made 2 or 3 small trips this year so far so I think I can recreate that for 2007 but I think I'm out of luck for Aug-Dec of 06. I can do a good job of estimating my start & finish for the year based on car maintainence. I guess it's good they are including this now!

I do like the look and feel. Very MS Outlook meets Siebel, a sales/account management software we use at work that everyone but me seems afraid of. No one likes change I guess!

On the guest screen where you enter their name and address there is a booking box on the bottom right. I think you have to scroll down a bit.

There are special codes for the free stuff.

FK41 is the write in's (sorry I had to open my supply order to find it!)

lisacb77 said:
the N/C on the free supply order stuff?
P3 automatically puts 1 (or 2, if you're a director) of the Show Planners or Kit Agreements as free, if you've added them to your supply order. There's no extra column to check off!

Oh, okay, thanks ladies! I like getting my free planners and want to make sure I keep getting them.

I may not use P3 this weekend but wait until my OH later in the month to do it. I know once you submit you can't go back so want to look at it more again.

1. How do I manage my bookings for shows?

To manage your bookings for shows, log into your consultant account on Pampered Chef's website. From there, you can view all of your upcoming shows and their details, such as date, time, and host information. You can also add or cancel shows as needed.

2. Can I change the date or time of a show?

Yes, you can change the date or time of a show by contacting the host and discussing alternative options. Once you have agreed on a new date and time, you can update the show details in your consultant account on Pampered Chef's website.

3. How do I place supply orders for my shows?

To place supply orders for your shows, go to the "Supply Orders" section in your consultant account. You can select the show you want to order supplies for and add items to your cart. Once you have completed your order, it will be shipped directly to the show's host.

4. Can I track the status of my supply orders?

Yes, you can track the status of your supply orders by going to the "Supply Orders" section in your consultant account. There, you can view the status of each order, including when it was shipped and the estimated delivery date.

5. Can I offer product incentives for guests who attend my shows?

Yes, you can offer product incentives for guests who attend your shows. You can choose from a selection of incentives provided by Pampered Chef or create your own custom incentives. These incentives can be added to your show invitations to encourage attendance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellerCooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • chefbritt