• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making a Micro Cake in a Stoneware Bundt Pan: Questions Answered!

In summary, to properly grease a stoneware bundt pan for a micro cake, use a non-stick cooking spray or butter and evenly distribute it with a pastry brush. A boxed cake mix can be used for a micro cake in a stoneware bundt pan, with adjustments to baking time. The recommended baking time for a micro cake is 12-15 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit, and it is important to check for doneness with a toothpick. Mix-ins can be added to the batter, but should be chopped into smaller pieces to prevent sinking. To clean the pan, let it cool before washing with warm, soapy water and avoiding harsh cleaners.
jcwarr
i've been reading through all the yummy sounding recipes and i have a question - do you only add the cake mix, 3 eggs and sour cream / fruit filling when making the micro cake in the stoneware bundt pan? i wasn't sure if you were supposed to add the water and oil as it states on the package.
thanks!!
i am planning on making a take off on the turtle fudge skillet cake - but in the micro wave instead! mixing the cake mix, sour cream and eggs then putting the caramel drizzle on top when it's done.

All you add is the sour cream and eggs. Just a warning though, sometimes I have a probelm getting a whisk through the batter, so I use my Small Mix 'N Scraper instead.

Hey there! From my understanding, you only need to add the cake mix, eggs, and sour cream/fruit filling when making the micro cake in the stoneware bundt pan. You don't need to add the water and oil as stated on the package because the sour cream and fruit filling provide enough moisture. Your take on the turtle fudge skillet cake sounds delicious! Let us know how it turns out in the microwave. Happy baking!

1. How do I properly grease my stoneware bundt pan for a micro cake?

To ensure easy release of your micro cake from the stoneware bundt pan, it is important to thoroughly grease the pan with a non-stick cooking spray or butter. Use a pastry brush to evenly distribute the grease on all surfaces of the pan, including the crevices of the bundt design.

2. Can I use a boxed cake mix for my micro cake in a stoneware bundt pan?

Yes, you can use a boxed cake mix for your micro cake in a stoneware bundt pan. Simply follow the instructions on the box and adjust the baking time according to our recommended guidelines for a micro cake in a stoneware bundt pan.

3. How long should I bake my micro cake in a stoneware bundt pan?

The baking time for a micro cake in a stoneware bundt pan may vary depending on the recipe and oven. However, as a general guideline, we recommend baking for 12-15 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. It is important to check for doneness by inserting a toothpick in the center of the cake - if it comes out clean, the cake is ready.

4. Can I add mix-ins to my micro cake batter?

Yes, you can add mix-ins such as chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruit to your micro cake batter. However, be sure to chop them into smaller pieces to ensure even distribution and to prevent sinking to the bottom of the pan.

5. How do I clean my stoneware bundt pan after baking a micro cake?

To clean your stoneware bundt pan after baking a micro cake, allow it to cool completely before washing it with warm, soapy water. Avoid using harsh scouring pads or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the stoneware surface. Once clean, dry the pan thoroughly before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pampermejolene
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies