• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Country Living's Pumpkin Bundt Cake - Get the Look with a Stoneware Fluted Pan!

In summary, the Country Living cake on the cover is a pumpkin cake that is shaped by a bundt pan. The cake is shown with a great picture that can be used to show the guest when talking about the Stoneware Fluted Pan. This pan can make the cake look great.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Did anyone see the cake on the cover of Country Living. Its a pumpkin cake shaped by a bundt pan. What a great picture to show the guest when talking about our Stoneware Fluted Pan. It made me really want one of these pans so that I could make the cake. In fact, I might just need to get one;)

Las tyear on CC they showed how to make mini pumpkins with the mini-fluted...lemme see if I can pull up and attach the file.

Attachments

• Mini Fluted Pumpkin Cakes.doc
    20 KB · Views: 375
My director sent this to me just the other day.

Is this anything like what you are talking about?

Attachments

• RECIPE - Great Pumpkin Cake 001.doc
    34 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:
hi, I also found a similar idea at http://familyfun.go.com/utilities/global/feature/fftv-archive-video-player/

The how to online demo helped b/c we can use alot of our products plus i'm visual so i like the whole step by step. (the also have just the recipe under.. get this recipes lol) Good luck to everyone with their pumpkins :) ~tiffanyp

I love the Great Pumpkin Cake idea....I'm definitely doing that for my Open House!

If you are going to do a pumpkin cake why not make it taste like a pumpkin cake. I believe the recipe is in It's Good For You. I use a box of spice cake, 2 cups canned pumpkin and 3 eggs.

I am sooo going to make this.... I may even bring it to my shows in October as a way to get more bookings... Hmmmm... we'll see.

I remember seeing that sooo long ago and totally forgot until you sent it again. Way to go! Thanks for helping us all keep things fresh!!!

Jaye

whiteyteresa said:

Teresa that is AWESOME!!!! I have a couple of shows in October that I think I might try this at--It is so cute I love it. Thanks for posting!:)

whiteyteresa said:

I think this is WONDERFUL.....I'm also thinking,put the cake in the microwave & usr can frosting & you have 1 REALLY QUICK demo!!!;) ;) ;)

1. How long does it take to make Country Living's Pumpkin Bundt Cake using a Stoneware Fluted Pan?

The total time to make this cake is about 1 hour and 20 minutes, including prep and baking time.

2. Can I use a different type of pan besides a Stoneware Fluted Pan?

While the Stoneware Fluted Pan is recommended for this recipe, you can use a regular Bundt pan or even a 9x13 inch baking pan. Just be sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

3. How many servings does this pumpkin bundt cake yield?

This recipe makes about 12 servings, depending on how thick you slice the cake.

4. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in this recipe?

Yes, you can make some substitutions if needed. For example, you can use gluten-free flour or coconut sugar instead of all-purpose flour and granulated sugar. You can also use pumpkin pie spice instead of the individual spices listed in the recipe.

5. Do I need to grease the Stoneware Fluted Pan before baking?

No, the Stoneware Fluted Pan is naturally non-stick and does not require greasing. However, you can lightly coat it with cooking spray if you prefer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • muffetts
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • siderits