• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Please Help! Customer's Question About Microwave Cake!

In summary, to make a microwave cake with Pampered Chef products, use the Pampered Chef Ceramic Egg Cooker and the Pampered Chef Measure-All Cup. Use any type of cake mix, but single serving size is recommended. Microwave for 1-2 minutes, checking doneness after 1 minute. Additional ingredients can be added for flavor, but be careful not to add too many. Multiple cakes can be made at once using multiple Ceramic Egg Cookers, but it is recommended to cook each cake separately for even cooking.
Laurena
My husband's co-worker LOVES her fluted stoneware pan, and has ordered 4 total (3 as gifts). I just received the following e-mail from her:

"I love my pans and am baking like crazy!!

I gave one to my sister. She made that cake with the pudding and sour cream.

She cooked it for 17 minutes and when she turned it over it was only half the size.

Do you know why this might have happened????"

I really want to help her. Any thoughts? Thanks!

If it didn't rise at all, maybe the mix was old and the leavening agents weren't effective?

I think 17 minutes is too long - most of my microcakes are only 12-14 minutes. When you cook them too long, then the extra moisture is pulled out of them and they get smaller and harder.

Or............what Amanda said!

Yeah, that's true--I didn't even think about that cooking time. You're right, that is a bit long.

Thanks, ladies. Overcooking was my thought as well. I'll tell her both thoughts!

Actually, once I just forgot the little bit of vegetable oil and the same thing happened.

1. How do I make a microwave cake using Pampered Chef products?

To make a microwave cake with Pampered Chef products, you will need the Pampered Chef Ceramic Egg Cooker and the Pampered Chef Measure-All Cup. Simply follow the instructions on the cake mix box, but instead of using a regular mug or bowl, use the Ceramic Egg Cooker. The Measure-All Cup is perfect for measuring out the ingredients accurately.

2. Can I use any type of cake mix for the microwave cake?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for the microwave cake. However, it is recommended to use a single serving size cake mix for best results. You can also use a gluten-free or vegan cake mix if desired.

3. How long should I microwave the cake for?

The cooking time may vary depending on your microwave's wattage, but generally, it takes about 1-2 minutes for the cake to cook. It is recommended to start with 1 minute and then check the cake's doneness. If it needs more time, microwave in 30-second increments until the cake is fully cooked.

4. Can I add any additional ingredients to the microwave cake?

Yes, you can add additional ingredients to the microwave cake for added flavor. Some popular options include chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruit. Just be sure not to add too many extra ingredients as it may affect the cake's texture and cooking time.

5. Can I make multiple microwave cakes at once?

Yes, you can make multiple microwave cakes at once if you have multiple Ceramic Egg Cookers. However, it is recommended to cook each cake separately to ensure they cook evenly and properly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ajnewchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ajnewchef
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • frozenchef