• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Pumpkin Tootsie Roll Search

In summary, the "Mini Pumpkin Tootsie Roll Search" is a seasonal game offered by Pampered Chef where participants can search for hidden mini pumpkin-shaped Tootsie Rolls in various products. To participate, simply purchase a Pampered Chef product during the specified timeframe and receive a free mini pumpkin Tootsie Roll. The search usually takes place from September to November and offers various prizes such as discounts, free products, and special edition kitchen tools. There is no limit on how many times one can participate, but each person is only eligible to win one prize.
siderits
Does anyone have or know where I can get the image for the little pumpkins that were made in the mini fluted stoneware pan? They are the ones that used the tootsie roll for the stem.

Thanks!

Did u try looking in files or photos. I know people has posted them in the past.

I did with no luck ... yet!

Mini Fluted Pumpkin Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Prepare one package
(18.25 ounces) yellow cake mix according to
package directions. If desired, tint batter with
orange food coloring. Fill each well of lightly
greased Mini Fluted Pan with about ¾
cup batter.
2. Bake 20-25 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted
into center comes out clean.
3. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack;
cool 10 minutes. Carefully unmold cakes onto
cooling rack; cool completely.
4. Decorate as desired. To make pumpkin stems,
unwrap one Tootsie Rolls® candy chew;
microwave on HIGH 5 seconds or just until
softened. Twist and form into a stem; place in
center of cake. Repeat for remaining cakes.

I found the recipe ... was looking for the image.

siderits said:
I found the recipe ... was looking for the image.
Here you go!

Attachments

• halloween2.pdf
    203 KB · Views: 326
Thank You... Thank You ... Thank You!

I wish they would continue putting in these Seasonal Showstoppers in our CN. They have such cute ideas!

Does anyone have all of them saved to their hard drive that they'd be willing to share? I have some of them, but obviously not all of them since I didn't have this one!

Related to Mini Pumpkin Tootsie Roll Search

What is the "Mini Pumpkin Tootsie Roll Search"?

The "Mini Pumpkin Tootsie Roll Search" is a fun and exciting game that Pampered Chef offers during the fall season. It involves searching for hidden mini pumpkin-shaped Tootsie Rolls in a variety of dishes and products.

How do I participate in the "Mini Pumpkin Tootsie Roll Search"?

To participate, simply purchase any Pampered Chef product during the specified timeframe and receive a free mini pumpkin Tootsie Roll. If you find a special "golden" mini pumpkin Tootsie Roll in your product, you could win a prize!

When does the "Mini Pumpkin Tootsie Roll Search" take place?

The "Mini Pumpkin Tootsie Roll Search" typically takes place during the fall season, usually from September to November. Be sure to check our website or social media pages for specific dates and details.

What types of prizes can I win in the "Mini Pumpkin Tootsie Roll Search"?

Prizes vary each year, but they often include discounts on future Pampered Chef purchases, free products, and even special edition kitchen tools.

Are there any limits on how many times I can participate in the "Mini Pumpkin Tootsie Roll Search"?

There is no limit on how many times you can participate, as long as you purchase a Pampered Chef product during the specified timeframe. However, each person is only eligible to win one prize during the duration of the "Mini Pumpkin Tootsie Roll Search".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • chefmelody
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmelody
  • DebPC