• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Jack-O-Lantern Cakes - A Workplace Hit!

In summary, these jack-o-lantern cakes were a huge hit at work. The author used the small spreader to make the ridges in the icing, then decorated with tootsie rolls and black decorator icing. They look cute!
chefmelody
This is a little belated, but I thought I'd show you all the jack-o-lantern cakes I made in the mini fluted pan. They were a huge hit at work! I used the small spreader to make the ridges in the icing, then decorated with tootsie rolls and black decorator icing.Thanks everyone for the tips here!http://brightdreamer.net/mypics/punkins1.jpg
http://brightdreamer.net/mypics/punkins2.jpg

Last edited:
So cute!! They look great! Thanks for sharing!!

Very cute. Thanks for posting.

Cute! I had a mommy and me pumpkin party and they also decorated the mini fluted cakes as pumpkins!

super cute!

WOW!! Really cute!! Thanks for sharing....:D

Very cute! I wanted to upload my spider cakes but I keep forgetting to put them on a disk to bring to work. My home internet is too slow to upload photos!

I love the pumkpins!!! Good Job!

Oh, spider cakes would be cute too! Maybe I'll do those next year. :D

those are so cute

very cute!!

Very cute! I used the big fluted pan to make a big pumpkin cake, but I think the kids would like to do the little ones next year. Thanks for sharing.

Those were cute! One of the magazines showed stacking two bottom to bottom to make a pumpkin. It looked pretty cool.
I sure would like to see the spiders.

I saw the recipe with stacking them... and I tried that on the first one, but it didn't seem to work well. The cakes were too tall. I think it would have worked if I'd sliced off the bottoms to make them even, but I didn't want to waste the cake. I think it just depends on what shape of pumpkin you want. The ones I made looked like the tiny pumpkins you'd find at the grocery store. If you stack two, it looks more the shape of a large pumpkin, just miniaturized.

Related to Delicious Jack-O-Lantern Cakes - A Workplace Hit!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Delicious Jack-O-Lantern Cakes?

To make Delicious Jack-O-Lantern Cakes, you will need all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, unsalted butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, orange food coloring, and mini chocolate chips.

2. Can I use a different type of food coloring?

Yes, you can use any type of food coloring you prefer. However, using orange food coloring will give the cakes a more vibrant and realistic pumpkin color.

3. How many cakes does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 12 Delicious Jack-O-Lantern Cakes.

4. Can I use a regular cake pan instead of a bundt pan?

Yes, you can use a regular cake pan. However, the bundt pan creates a more defined pumpkin shape for the cakes.

5. How should I store leftover Delicious Jack-O-Lantern Cakes?

Store any leftover cakes in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also freeze the cakes for up to 2 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmelody
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • SusanBP0129
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies