• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I make these adorable Mini Fluted Pumpkin Cakes?

In summary, the author sent out mini fluted pumpkin cakes and people are in the mood for the Holidays. Some people are thinking about doing a Halloween theme at their cooking shows. The author suggests the use of the prep bowls instead.
SusanBP0129
Look at these cute little cakes!! My upline sent it out!! LOVE IT!!

Mini Fluted Pumpkin Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Prepare one package
(18.25 ounces) yellow cake mix according to
package directions. If desired, tint batter with
orange food coloring. Fill each well of lightly
greased Mini Fluted Pan with about ¾
cup batter.
2. Bake 20-25 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted
into center comes out clean.
3. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack;
cool 10 minutes. Carefully unmold cakes onto
cooling rack; cool completely.
4. Decorate as desired. To make pumpkin stems,
unwrap one Tootsie Rolls® candy chew;
microwave on HIGH 5 seconds or just until
softened. Twist and form into a stem; place in
center of cake. Repeat for remaining cakes.

Attachments

• pump cakes.jpg
    pump cakes.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 550
Oh my gosh!!! Thank you for posting that!!! I just got one of those pans and have been dying to try it out!! I am already in the mood for the Holidays and am going to start pushing the "Fall" foods this month. I've got two shows this month that want the Spiced Pumpkin Tartlets. If you have never tried them, they are awesome!!

My mom made these last year - they are SO adorable!!!

I don't have this stone, but I may just need to buy one, huh??? So cute, right?? :)

Oh I wish I had this stone! I wonder how it would work if you make them in the mini muffin pan.I thought about doing the tuxedo brownies and tinting the topping orange and putting a little stem on top to look like a pumpkin topped brownie. I may try it to see how it looks.

I have two cooking shows in October that I would love to do a Halloween theme at. I thought about doing Death By Chocolate invitations and fixing some Halloween recipes I have found on here.

Or what about the mioni prep bowls instead? I don't have the mini flutes either and wonder if the prep bowls can work??

I love that idea! Then they would be big enough to ice orange. I may have to try this one soon!

Ok, I thought I saw this on Chef Success, but maybe it was just in a magazine. There was a cake made in a large fluted pan. It was iced orange to be a pumpkin. Then for the stem they turned an ice cream cone upside down and covered it in green icing and made some green leaves out of icing. It was cute!

love it!
heat123 said:
Or what about the mioni prep bowls instead? I don't have the mini flutes either and wonder if the prep bowls can work??
GOOD IDEA! I'm going to try it in the prep bowls!! :D

If anyone does these, please, post pictures if possible.

1. What is the recipe for Delicious Mini Pumpkin Cakes?

The recipe for Delicious Mini Pumpkin Cakes can be found on our website or in our recipe book. It includes flour, pumpkin puree, eggs, sugar, and other delicious spices.

2. Can I make these cakes in a regular size instead of mini?

Yes, you can definitely make these cakes in a regular size instead of mini. Just adjust the baking time accordingly.

3. How many servings does one batch of Delicious Mini Pumpkin Cakes make?

One batch of Delicious Mini Pumpkin Cakes makes about 12 mini cakes, depending on the size of your muffin tin.

4. Can I substitute the pumpkin puree with something else?

Yes, you can substitute the pumpkin puree with mashed sweet potatoes for a similar taste and texture. You can also use applesauce or mashed bananas for a different flavor profile.

5. Do I need any special equipment to make Delicious Mini Pumpkin Cakes?

You will need a muffin tin, but other than that, you should have all the necessary equipment in a standard kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchockeymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies