• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet...

In summary, the cake testers are on it, but there is no price or add to bag yet. They are showing that they will be on the website, but no price or add to bag yet. There are a lot of customers who miss the cake testers and want them, so the store is going to buy a bunch of them.
Do I get commission for giving you that lead??? I can't believe it!! I didn't even get a chance to order any.

jodistrauss said:
Do I get commission for giving you that lead??? I can't believe it!! I didn't even get a chance to order any.
Silly, you are supposed to order for yourself before you post on a board like this!:p...and as for the cake tester on Ebay....holy macaroni!

ok, so that is true that there are no more on outlet?? MAN! :(

jenniferknapp said:
Silly, you are supposed to order for yourself before you post on a board like this!:p

...and as for the cake tester on Ebay....holy macaroni!

Yes, you are supposed to order for yourself but you post here! Rule of thumb!! j/k! I probably would have done the same thing!

Also, no commission on that order, I placed it on CC. Sorry!! If you remember, I just gave away my commission on my 24 hour sale!!:cool:

<h2>1. What is "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet"? </h2><p>"Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" is a collection of discounted products from Pampered Chef that are only available for a limited time.</p><h2>2. How often are new products added to "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet"? </h2><p>New products are added to "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" every Tuesday and Thursday at 11 AM (CT).</p><h2>3. Are the products on "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" the same quality as regular Pampered Chef products? </h2><p>Yes, the products on "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" are the same high quality as regular Pampered Chef products. They may just be discontinued, seasonal, or overstocked items.</p><h2>4. Can I use my consultant discount on "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" products? </h2><p>No, unfortunately the consultant discount cannot be used on "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" products as they are already significantly discounted.</p><h2>5. How long do products on "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" usually stay in stock? </h2><p>Products on "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" typically sell out quickly, so it is best to purchase them as soon as possible if you are interested in a specific item.</p>

Related to Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet...

1. What is "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet"?

"Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" is a collection of discounted products from Pampered Chef that are only available for a limited time.

2. How often are new products added to "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet"?

New products are added to "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" every Tuesday and Thursday at 11 AM (CT).

3. Are the products on "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" the same quality as regular Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the products on "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" are the same high quality as regular Pampered Chef products. They may just be discontinued, seasonal, or overstocked items.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" products?

No, unfortunately the consultant discount cannot be used on "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" products as they are already significantly discounted.

5. How long do products on "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" usually stay in stock?

Products on "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" typically sell out quickly, so it is best to purchase them as soon as possible if you are interested in a specific item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ginamkiely
  • shuttermonster
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • niktim3
  • General Chat
Replies