• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet...

In summary, the cake testers are on it, but there is no price or add to bag yet. They are showing that they will be on the website, but no price or add to bag yet. There are a lot of customers who miss the cake testers and want them, so the store is going to buy a bunch of them.
jodistrauss
And cake testers are on it.

Oh no, I can't see the outlet this morning. Guess they are updating it as we type......drats!

I went as well and they're showing that they'll be on there but no price or add to bag YET. Will have to keep checking. I even checked my website and nothing there yet! Agh!! They're such great inexpensive items!!!:D

I don't see anything yet, I am excited to see what they put on this month!!

I have a lot of customers who miss and want the cake tester.....I'm going to buy a bunch of them!

pamperedlinda said:
I have a lot of customers who miss and want the cake tester.....I'm going to buy a bunch of them!

Not if I get there firs Linda! :balloon: Just Kidding!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Not if I get there firs Linda! :balloon: Just Kidding!!:D
ahem.......are you talking to me????........

too bad for y'all but I'mbuying them all! :)

DONE!! ORDERED!!! They are $2 for 10!!:eek: AWESOME HUH?

CL64 Cake Tester / 10 10 $2.00 $20.00
Subtotal $20.00
Tax $1.44
Shipping & Handling $4.00
Total $25.44
Debit Card Payment -$25.44
Amount Due $0.00

My order has been submitted so I got 100 cake testers for $25.44!! Yeah!!:D

quiverfull7 said:
too bad for y'all but I'mbuying them all! :)
I'm not afraid of you either!

Last edited:
PampMomof3 said:
DONE!! ORDERED!!! They are $2 for 10!!:eek: AWESOME HUH?

CL64 Cake Tester / 10 10 $2.00 $20.00
Subtotal $20.00
Tax $1.44
Shipping & Handling $4.00
Total $25.44
Debit Card Payment -$25.44
Amount Due $0.00

My order has been submitted so I got 100 cake testers for $25.44!! Yeah!!:D

You lucky girl! I still can't see it. :cry:

What I did was checked off the box and added a quantity of 1 and said add to bag above it. It did and I updated the quantity once I saw they were $2! $.20 a piece or $.25 a piece or s/h!! Love it!!

Try my trick!! :D

Well when I go in the page freezes and those are all I can see.

chefkristin said:
Well when I go in the page freezes and those are all I can see.

Yes this is true. I hope I don't burn myself if they add anything else I want! :blushing:

I just got something saying they are experiencing difficulties. Try again later..:thumbdown:

Well if there is more good stuff then :thumbup: :D

chefkristin said:
I just got something saying they are experiencing difficulties. Try again later..:thumbdown:

Well if there is more good stuff then :thumbup: :D

Oh no!! I hope I don't get a phone call saying my price is too good to be true!:eek:

PampMomof3 said:
Oh no!! I hope I don't get a phone call saying my price is too good to be true!:eek:
LOL! What was your price? Did you pay? I can't even get that far.

Oh yes, I paid, got my confirmation email and everything.

Dear Kristi Tarducci,

Thank you for placing your Sample Package order with The Pampered Chef! Please print this confirmation e-mail for your records.
As soon as your order is processed for shipping, you'll receive a shipment confirmation e-mail. If you have questions about this order, please call The Solution Center at 1-888-OUR-CHEF (687-2433).

Thank you again for shopping with us!

Best wishes,

The Pampered Chef

ORDER INFORMATION
-----------------------------------------------------------------

ORDER TYPE: Sample Package
WEB ORDER ID: 594XXX
SUBMIT DATE: November 1, 2007

SHIP TO:
Kristi Tarducci

ITEM: CL64 Cake Tester / 10
QUANTITY: 10
PRICE: $2.00

Did they charge tax and shipping?

chefkristin said:
Did they charge tax and shipping?

Yes, ahem, Kristin, scroll up a little more!

$1.44 tax and $4 s/h. Grand total of $25.44 for 100.

PampMomof3 said:
Yes, ahem, Kristin, scroll up a little more!

$1.44 tax and $4 s/h. Grand total of $25.44 for 100.
Hey I was out tric-or-treating pretty late-Give a girl a break. LOL!!!

chefkristin said:
Hey I was out tric-or-treating pretty late-Give a girl a break. LOL!!!

I know, I was too and I've had sick kids all week. What stinks is that it's one sick kid at a time. So my 5 yr old was sick Thursday-Saturday, my 7 yr old Monday through Wednesday and now my 3 yr old is sick. I am praying that I don't get it. High fever and vomiting. Luckily we were able to go trick or treating for about 45 minutes last night.:)

PampMomof3 said:
I know, I was too and I've had sick kids all week. What stinks is that it's one sick kid at a time. So my 5 yr old was sick Thursday-Saturday, my 7 yr old Monday through Wednesday and now my 3 yr old is sick. I am praying that I don't get it. High fever and vomiting. Luckily we were able to go trick or treating for about 45 minutes last night.:)
Oh I hate vomiting more than anything! I hope its a quick bug! I also hope you don't get it. Especially your husband, They are worse than the kids when they are sick :yuck:

chefkristin said:
Oh I hate vomiting more than anything! I hope its a quick bug! I also hope you don't get it. Especially your husband, They are worse than the kids when they are sick :yuck:

You took the words right out of my mouth!! It's like I have 4 kids then!!

i am able to order them too but i want to wait to see if there is anything else i need before checking out...

I see the outlet up and running but where are the cake testers?

It seems Kristy got to order them all! :) I could never get a price to come up or anything either. Is it your birthday or something girl???? Congrats on a great buy! If someone had to get them... I'm glad it was one of us! :)

newchefmommy said:
I see the outlet up and running but where are the cake testers?
Kristi ordered all of them! :cry:

Linda... we should probably stop or Kristy will think we are picking on her or something... or like.... maybe we are? LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Diane, we ARE absolutely picking on her! LOL

But we pick with love. :love:Or as I tell people, I wouldn't waste the brain power to pick on you if I didn't like you. :)

I know you guys are picking on me with love!!:love: I just have to say thank you to Jodi for posting it!!

As many tips as I have gotten from you guys from here...posting about cake testers was easy!!

jodistrauss said:
As many tips as I have gotten from you guys from here...posting about cake testers was easy!!

Well thanks Jodi but now I feel bad Like I stole all the testers! Ugh! Sorry guys! I just couldn't pass that deal up!:D

you didn't do anything the rest of us wish we could have done!

PampMomof3 said:
Well thanks Jodi but now I feel bad Like I stole all the testers! Ugh! Sorry guys! I just couldn't pass that deal up!:D
So Miss Stingyfingers......are you going to share the loot? Or are we going to have to beat it out of you?

pamperedlinda said:
So Miss Stingyfingers......are you going to share the loot? Or are we going to have to beat it out of you?

Hmmm, I was hoping they would last awhile but if they don't add them in a few days, then I will share some. ;)

Lol
pamperedlinda said:

LOL

"GIVE ME THOSE CAKE TESTERS!!!"

Debbie :D

ok, i'm dumb. what outlet?!?

Outlet
Spatch said:
ok, i'm dumb. what outlet?!?

Ok you are not dumb, it's a clearance section on CC and on our websites where Pampered Chef sells discontinued products at a great discount. Check it out on Consultant's Corner.
Follow this order:
Managing your Business
Samples and supplies
Order Product Samples
2007 Outlet Order now

And you can see all the wonderful clearance items. Except the cake testers because someone hogged them all up!! LOL

Debbie :D

They aren't there....:0(

You can look at it on your personal website too, but you have to get to it carefully.

From your home page, click on Order Products in the lower left corner. Then choose not associated with a show. Once you are looking at the catagory list, you should see outlet.

The prices shown on the outlet are higher than what we pay as a consultant through cc.

PS - I think you have to be qualified to accept outlet (individual) orders.

I have to say that the Outlet is not one of the easiest things to find. They should move it to the front page so we can just click on it. That goes for our personal website too.

Well I'm so sad I didn't get any cake testers, but I did get 10 sets of the kitchen towels. Since the limit is 10 do you think I can place another order??? Do you think they would catch me??? I LOVE the kitchen towels!!

So Kristi-- Just thought you may like to see what kind of price those neat little cake testers can fetch.... If only it wasnt against the rules, LOL

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Cake-Tester-NLA-RARE_W0QQitemZ180174236654QQihZ008QQcategoryZ43421QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD4VQQcmdZViewItem

JTNT8704 said:
So Kristi-- Just thought you may like to see what kind of price those neat little cake testers can fetch.... If only it wasnt against the rules, LOL

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Cake-Tester-NLA-RARE_W0QQitemZ180174236654QQihZ008QQcategoryZ43421QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD4VQQcmdZViewItem

That is insane!!!!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT PRICE???? I looked at the bid history and there are several who are willing to pay that for them.

Are they seriously going to pay almost $20 for a cake tester? retorical question

So shes got 100 of them right? 17.50 x 100 = $1750 !!! Quite a profit ! LOL

OH MY GOSH!!! That is insane! I had to make sure I was reading that right! I'm flabbergasted!

<h2>1. What is "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet"? </h2><p>"Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" is a collection of discounted products from Pampered Chef that are only available for a limited time.</p><h2>2. How often are new products added to "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet"? </h2><p>New products are added to "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" every Tuesday and Thursday at 11 AM (CT).</p><h2>3. Are the products on "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" the same quality as regular Pampered Chef products? </h2><p>Yes, the products on "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" are the same high quality as regular Pampered Chef products. They may just be discontinued, seasonal, or overstocked items.</p><h2>4. Can I use my consultant discount on "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" products? </h2><p>No, unfortunately the consultant discount cannot be used on "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" products as they are already significantly discounted.</p><h2>5. How long do products on "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" usually stay in stock? </h2><p>Products on "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" typically sell out quickly, so it is best to purchase them as soon as possible if you are interested in a specific item.</p>

Related to Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet...

1. What is "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet"?

"Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" is a collection of discounted products from Pampered Chef that are only available for a limited time.

2. How often are new products added to "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet"?

New products are added to "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" every Tuesday and Thursday at 11 AM (CT).

3. Are the products on "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" the same quality as regular Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the products on "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" are the same high quality as regular Pampered Chef products. They may just be discontinued, seasonal, or overstocked items.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" products?

No, unfortunately the consultant discount cannot be used on "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" products as they are already significantly discounted.

5. How long do products on "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" usually stay in stock?

Products on "Looks Like They Are Working on Outlet" typically sell out quickly, so it is best to purchase them as soon as possible if you are interested in a specific item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ginamkiely
  • shuttermonster
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • niktim3
  • General Chat
Replies