• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Look What They Sent With My Samples That I Ordered!

ugh...horrible experience. No one should have to go through that! :(I feel ya, sister! No one should have to go through that! :(
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
hee hee! I thought this was too cute not to share! But, then again, I'm kind of biased..... :D

Attachments

• DSC00297.jpg
    DSC00297.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 626
that is way cute!!!

My oldest son just after he started crawling loved to play in boxes, we have a few pics with him in them, and he loved wash rags too when he was a baby, he would play with one for a while. Children...you buy them a $50 toy and they play with the friggin box. http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/rolleye0014.gif

Aww, what a cutie:)

Adorable!!!!! :)

My son is 4 and he just LOVES a box! He makes everything out of them...airplanes, helicopters, cars, club-house.....I just don't get it! (and I can't stand the boxes in my living room either!) Everytime he sees the UPS man come by - before he even stops at our house mind you - my son is asking if he can have my box when I unload it so he can 'build something'.

That is the cutest sample I've ever seen!!!!! What a sweety!!!

WOW!!! I hope I'm that lucky on my nexr shipment....

Hey, how do I get one? I bet it was one of the plus bonuses!

Anne is now googling any possible way that she can get a baby and PC products while only paying one shipping charge!

My daughter is 10 and she still likes the boxes!

gilliandanielle said:
Anne is now googling any possible way that she can get a baby and PC products while only paying one shipping charge!
And Why not?!

If you are going to buy a baby on the black market you better get a good deal on shipping!!

AJPratt said:
Hey, how do I get one? I bet it was one of the plus bonuses!

Anne,

If they accidentally send me one of those, you can have mine. :eek: I'd even pay the shipping!!!

Anne & Gillian & any others ttc'ing - I thought about my post a little more & I feel like I should apologize. It was insensitive of me to post my pic like this when I know that you are struggling. I'm sorry.

Crystal

crystalscookingnow said:
hee hee! I thought this was too cute not to share! But, then again, I'm kind of biased..... :D

WAY too cute!!! :)

Crystal- I am so glad that you posted this pic, and I don't think that it is insensitive AT ALL. You can't just hide your kids in fear of hurting someone's feelings! It is an adorable pic and I don't think that anyone TTC would be offended or hurt because of this pic! Thank you for sharing and please feel free to share anytime :)

Crystal: You better take that back! NO APOLOGIES NEEDED! I am by no means bitter or upset about people who have been blessed with children. I'm just waiting my turn--that's all! Please continue to share pics of your baby! Just adorable!

I have to admit doing the Babies R Us event was hard. But all those babies were so cute!

BTW: I don't think I could afford the black market. LOL

Thanks, ladies. I feel better knowing that I didn't upset you guys! It was just after I re-read my post it kind of came off wrong today. It didn't help that my 2 older kids (girls) were giving me a run for my money today. I would've given them to you & paid the shipping!

I will keep both of you in my prayers at night for baby blessings soon! Though, if you were to get pg right away, that would kind of mess up conference, wouldn't it? ;)

PS - I take my apology back.... I don't want you girls after me! :D

Last edited:
LOL! I have been thinking about conference too! We really can't afford it (a baby or conference!) but they are both fun to think about! I am not on BC right now, so eventually it will happen. I will figure out what to do about conference when I find out a due date.

That is so cute! :D

I hope to have one by conference. Just thining of Chicago in July and pregs. UG! Gillian: You would melt out there!

I would! Hot for us is 72 (for two days in July, LOL!) so I get hot pretty easily in a hot place. My pregnancies didn't affect me too much temperature wise, but I was hugly preggo with both of them in the winter/spring.

When I was there is was 102 or 103 and humid. I felt like I started sweating when I arrived on Wednesday and didn't stop until I got home Sunday. Ewww! I swear I showered two or three times a day and STILL felt nasty.

That's just a good ol' Illinois summer! It is soooo yucky here during the summertime. I usually do the multiple showers thing too. There were days that I didn't even go outside this past summer!

Those are the types of pics that make me want another baby...then I sit and reflect and remember that they turn 2 and then 3 and then 10 and then....

soonerchef said:
Those are the types of pics that make me want another baby...then I sit and reflect and remember that they turn 2 and then 3 and then 10 and then....
I know, me too. Then they turn into (gasp) teenagers!

AJPratt said:
I know, me too. Then they turn into (gasp) teenagers!

I am only 2 years away from having one of those teenagers in my house. Puberty has started and things are way out of control and he's a boy...I can't imagine what it will be like with my daughter!

Hey! I want one too! lol

Does anyone have the number for a free baby from PC? Do I have to order a certain dollar amount in supplies first, LOL????

What is the cute thing that was sent with my samples?

It is not specified in the title, but it could be a small toy, sticker, or other trinket related to the samples that were ordered.

Why did they send something extra with my samples?

Companies often include promotional items or free samples with orders as a way to thank customers and promote their products.

Can I request a specific item to be sent with my samples?

It depends on the company's policies and availability of the item. You can contact the company directly to inquire about requesting a specific item.

Do all companies send something extra with their orders?

No, it varies from company to company. Some may always include a promotional item, while others may only do so on special occasions or for certain types of orders.

Is the extra item related to the samples I ordered?

It is likely that the extra item is related to the samples in some way, whether it is a product from the same brand or a complementary item. However, there is no way to know for sure without seeing the item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies