• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Light Chocolate: Trying it Was Worth It!

:D:party:Welcome!
SKwong
Just tried the light chocolate. It's not too bad and definitely has a lot of good stuff in it. I was really hesitant but had a coupon for a free one so I didn't have an excuse.

My daughter loves soymilk. I while back we removed different things from her diet to see what was causing her behavioral problems. When we took her off dairy and put her on soymilk she got used to it fast. We ended up finding it was the processed foods and dyes (any food with artificial food coloring) that was making her hyper. So when we re-introduced dairy back into her diet, she didn't like regular milk anymore. So now we still buy her soymilk. Sorry long story just to say she likes it. LOL!

My mom has been drinking Silk white for a long time and really likes it.

I started my 2nd DD on soy, as she weaned a little early at 11 months and I didn't want to give her cows milk just yet. So now 3 years later, she is doing 1/2 and 1/2 soy and whole milk. And usually will not drink reg milk if by itself.

bleh, I do not like soymilk. I tried white, maybe chocolate is better.

I tried getting my DD to drink it thinkng she had a milk allergy but she refused too. So I gave it to one of my friends

welcome smilesareJust wanted to welcome you over to this side of Chef Success. Congrats on your recent promotion!!! You'll find this a wealth of info...and a great place to ask about director-specific concerns.

Note: guests can view posts too (unless it is "behind the apron")

Welcome to our side of the fence! :D:party:

Welcome Heather! Congrats on your promotion!!!! :D

Welcome, welcome!! Hope you have fun here.:)

Congratulations and welcome to Director Chef Success!

Lisa

Welcome!!! :)

WELCOME and CONGRATULATIONS on your PROMOTION!!!

I love soy milk! Generally I get the Soy Dream vanilla Enriched. But I've had silk too. I don't usually drink it, but I do use it for a lot of cooking, in my cereal and to dunk oreos:p YUM!

1. What is light chocolate?

Light chocolate is a type of chocolate that is made with less sugar and fat than traditional chocolate. It is a healthier option for those who still want to enjoy chocolate without consuming as many calories or grams of sugar.

2. How does light chocolate taste compared to regular chocolate?

The taste of light chocolate can vary depending on the brand and ingredients used. Some people find that it has a slightly different taste than regular chocolate, while others say they can't tell the difference. It is often described as having a lighter and less rich flavor.

3. Is light chocolate still considered to be real chocolate?

Yes, light chocolate is still made with cocoa beans and other ingredients found in traditional chocolate. The main difference is that it has less sugar and fat, making it a healthier alternative.

4. Can light chocolate be used in baking and cooking?

Yes, light chocolate can be used in baking and cooking just like regular chocolate. However, it may alter the texture and taste of the final product, so it is best to follow a recipe specifically designed for light chocolate.

5. Is light chocolate suitable for individuals with dietary restrictions?

Light chocolate may be a better option for those with dietary restrictions such as diabetes or those following a low-sugar or low-fat diet. However, it is always important to check the ingredients and nutrition label to ensure it fits within your specific dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cwinter474
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • niegemonkey
  • General Chat
Replies