• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience Dove Chocolate at Home | Host Benefits & More

In summary, the Dove Chocolate at Home website does not have a lot of detail, but it is chocolate. There is also a lack of information about the company and its products online. The catalog is full of information, but the cost of starting with Dove is high.
chefann said:
They lose their temperer.
Didn't he play Colonel Klink on Hogan's Heroes?

hh10.jpg

I have a friend selling and it is VERY expensive (hot chocolate is $20). She's having a very hard time booking shows.

pamperedmomto3 said:
I have a friend selling and it is VERY expensive (hot chocolate is $20). She's having a very hard time booking shows.

wow... that better be darned good hot chocolate for that price.

Yeah... I don't see that selling well... not in this economy. Not that chocolate isn't a requirement for life or anything but if I'm gonna buy chocolate that's expensive I want it to be organic, rainforest friendly and at least clean my house. LOL

I have a catalog in a PDF, but when I try to upload it to my msg, it won't let me. Any suggestions?

I am having a party on the 15th i will let you know how it goes. Their main focus seems to be like making deserts and candies, and they do have hot chocolate and chai tea. AND CHOCOLATE MARTINIS!!

Did someone say "martini?"You've got my attention now!
satisfied.gif

pampered.chris said:
I have a catalog in a PDF, but when I try to upload it to my msg, it won't let me. Any suggestions?
It's probably too big to be uploaded here. If you have it on another server, you can link to it here instead of attaching it.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Did someone say "martini?"

You've got my attention now!
satisfied.gif
Easy Chocolate Martini
Combine equal parts
Vanilla vodka and
clear cream de cacao.
Serve.

I'd love to see the catalog if you can get it on here Chris - or even email it out....

chefann said:
Easy Chocolate Martini
Combine equal parts
Vanilla vodka and
clear cream de cacao.
Serve.

You can squirt a little chocolate syrup in the bottom of the martini glass before pouring this in... makes a nice presentation and a nice little treat at the end. Mmmmm....

Olive to hear good martini ideas.

Their Martini mix is $15, then you have to add the vodka but i figure thats about the average price for a drink mix anyway. We are definitely trying them though. Then they have a kit that is 1 mix, 4 glasses, and a rimmer set for 49.00.

That's pretty good if you can get Rimmer for fifteen bucks.

1-3.jpg

You and I are probably the only people here who get that joke, KG. (And why does it not surprise me that you'd know that show?)

Hee hee - I get to join the dork crew! I watched way to much RD in college.What would you rim a chocolate martini with? Straight cocoa?

chefann said:
You and I are probably the only people here who get that joke, KG. (And why does it not surprise me that you'd know that show?)
I seem to collect useless smeg, as do you.

KateD said:
Hee hee - I get to join the dork crew! I watched way to much RD in college.What would you rim a chocolate martini with? Straight cocoa?
Straight cocoa would be too bitter.Ghirardelli cocoa? It has sugar in it. http://shop.ghirardelli.com/images/Main%20300x300/drinking.jpgI'm sure the folks at Dove would understand.
rolleye0001.gif

You can swipe the edge with a little chocolate syrup and then rim it with a mix of cocoa powder and powdered sugar.

chefann said:
You and I are probably the only people here who get that joke, KG.

(And why does it not surprise me that you'd know that show?)

No not the only ones... Red Dwarf fan here too... *raises hand*

I actually read the novels first... a friend of mine had them imported from England and let me borrow them. LOL.. this before the web so it was quite the geekish effort on his part.

<h2>1. What is Dove Chocolate at Home?</h2><p>Dove Chocolate at Home is a direct sales company that offers a variety of premium chocolate products for purchase through independent consultants.</p><h2>2. When was Dove Chocolate at Home launched?</h2><p>Dove Chocolate at Home was launched in February 2007.</p><h2>3. Is Dove Chocolate at Home a member of the Direct Selling Association?</h2><p>Yes, Dove Chocolate at Home has been a member of the Direct Selling Association (DSA) since November 2007.</p><h2>4. What are the host benefits for hosting a Dove Chocolate at Home party?</h2><p>The host benefits for hosting a Dove Chocolate at Home party include free and discounted products, exclusive host-only specials, and the opportunity to earn free products based on party sales.</p><h2>5. Is there a catalog available online to view Dove Chocolate at Home product pricing?</h2><p>No, there is not a catalog available online to view Dove Chocolate at Home product pricing. However, you can contact a consultant for pricing information or attend a party to see and taste the products.</p>

1. What is Dove Chocolate at Home?

Dove Chocolate at Home is a direct sales company that offers a variety of premium chocolate products for purchase through independent consultants.

2. When was Dove Chocolate at Home launched?

Dove Chocolate at Home was launched in February 2007.

3. Is Dove Chocolate at Home a member of the Direct Selling Association?

Yes, Dove Chocolate at Home has been a member of the Direct Selling Association (DSA) since November 2007.

4. What are the host benefits for hosting a Dove Chocolate at Home party?

The host benefits for hosting a Dove Chocolate at Home party include free and discounted products, exclusive host-only specials, and the opportunity to earn free products based on party sales.

5. Is there a catalog available online to view Dove Chocolate at Home product pricing?

No, there is not a catalog available online to view Dove Chocolate at Home product pricing. However, you can contact a consultant for pricing information or attend a party to see and taste the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies