• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Chocolate Coupon from Mars Corp: Sign Up Now on Hey It's Free!

J
Judybabe
go to: https://secure.realchocolate.com/to sign up for a free coupon from Mars corp. they give away chocolate every friday.If you sign up for emails from Hey it's Free, you get more cool emails!just google, Hey It's Free and they will take you thru the rest. I get tons of cool free stuff!

You got my attention, but they were out of coupons when I got there. They did have a remind me email service, so maybe next Friday I'll get one. Thanks!

You do realize you just created competition for the chocolate! ;) They only give out 250k coupons!

sorry, I've been getting free chocolate all summer. just now thought about sharing the news.

Judybabe said:
sorry, I've been getting free chocolate all summer. just now thought about sharing the news.

LOL - works for me. :D Maybe not my waist line!

250,000 coupons per Friday, limit 4 per household... I've already gotten my four so now I have to pay for my chocolate.

4? maybe that's why I haven't gotten one for a while. LOL!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank You!!!!

Related to Free Chocolate Coupon from Mars Corp: Sign Up Now on Hey It's Free!

1. What is the offer for a free chocolate coupon from Mars Corp?

The offer is for a free chocolate coupon from Mars Corp which can be redeemed for a free chocolate every Friday.

2. How can I sign up for the free coupon?

To sign up for the free coupon, you can visit the website https://secure.realchocolate.com/ and fill out the required information.

3. What are the benefits of signing up for emails from Hey It's Free?

By signing up for emails from Hey It's Free, you will receive more cool emails and be notified of other free offers and deals.

4. How can I find the website Hey It's Free?

You can easily find the website Hey It's Free by searching for it on Google or any other search engine. Alternatively, you can visit the website directly by typing in the URL https://www.heyitsfree.net/

5. Can I sign up for the free coupon without signing up for emails from Hey It's Free?

Yes, you can sign up for the free coupon without signing up for emails from Hey It's Free. However, signing up for emails will give you access to more free offers and deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies