• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty Chocolate Tales: The Story of Dove Caramels

In summary, "Tasty Chocolate Tales: The Story of Dove Caramels" is a cookbook with 50 delicious chocolate recipes that all use Dove Caramels as the main ingredient. It also includes the history and background of Dove Caramels, making it a unique read for chocolate enthusiasts. The recipes are easy to follow and can be adapted with alternative ingredients. The cookbook is available in both print and digital formats.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So about a week or so I got a container of the Dove Dark Chocolate Raspberry Flavored Caramels...and actually shared a few with a co-worker...

Then, she came in and got the Milk Chocolate Hazelnut ones and shared a few with me...

Then, I got the Dark Chocolate Mint ones and shared with her...

Then she got the Bananas Foster ones and shared with me...

Then last night I got the Tiramisu Dark Chocoalte ones and shared with her...

Morals of the story?

1.Don't share your chocolate because you end up eating WAY too much!!!! :eek:

2. Dark chocolate beats Milk Chocolate in Flavor

3. Dove came out with a good selection!!!!

Oh, and the SA heart dish looks lovely filled with all of these!!!!

So have you shared the opportunity with her :D

Kitchen2u said:
So have you shared the opportunity with her :D

Dove Chocolate at Home? NEVER - I'm loyal to PC! PC, yes...she is an occasional customer of mine, doesn't want to be a consultant for any company.

janetupnorth-albums-test-images-picture815-heart-dish.jpg

janetupnorth said:
Dove Chocolate at Home? NEVER - I'm loyal to PC! PC, yes...she is an occasional customer of mine, doesn't want to be a consultant for any company.

No silly girlie ~ since you to are into "sharing" ~ I figured you ought to "share the PC opportunity!"

Yummy....looks good, Janet! I bet they'd look good in any SA dish, but would look best in my mouth....without the wrapping, of course!! :D

Related to Tasty Chocolate Tales: The Story of Dove Caramels

1. What is "Tasty Chocolate Tales: The Story of Dove Caramels"?

"Tasty Chocolate Tales: The Story of Dove Caramels" is a cookbook featuring delicious chocolate recipes using Dove Caramels as the main ingredient. It also includes the history and story behind Dove Caramels, making it a unique and informative read for chocolate lovers.

2. How many recipes are included in "Tasty Chocolate Tales: The Story of Dove Caramels"?

There are a total of 50 mouth-watering recipes in "Tasty Chocolate Tales: The Story of Dove Caramels". These range from desserts, snacks, and even savory dishes, all using Dove Caramels as the star ingredient.

3. Are the recipes in "Tasty Chocolate Tales: The Story of Dove Caramels" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "Tasty Chocolate Tales: The Story of Dove Caramels" are designed to be easy to follow for cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and a list of ingredients, making it simple to recreate these delicious chocolate treats.

4. Can I find alternative ingredients for the recipes in "Tasty Chocolate Tales: The Story of Dove Caramels"?

Yes, while the recipes in "Tasty Chocolate Tales: The Story of Dove Caramels" are specifically created with Dove Caramels, you can easily swap them out for other brands of caramels or even make your own homemade caramel. The cookbook also includes tips for ingredient substitutions.

5. Is "Tasty Chocolate Tales: The Story of Dove Caramels" available in digital format?

Yes, "Tasty Chocolate Tales: The Story of Dove Caramels" is available in both print and digital formats. You can purchase the digital version on our website or through popular e-book retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akrebecca
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
akrebecca
  • leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
trps
  • stefani2