1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Leaving catalog at dr. office in lounge

1. hi everyone,

i was wondering, i am going to be leaving a few catalogs in dr waiting area. Does anyone have any ways to put stuff on front to get attention of people waiting?

thanks camie

Jul 14, 2009
  2. laurichef

laurichef Member Gold Member

Attach a label that says:
    The date on this catalog may be old,
    But look inside and you'll be sold.
    Many great products you will see
    Call me to learn how to get them FREE!
    If extra income is what you need
    I can help you to succeed.

Look in the files for the print layout done for you.

Along with that, put your information on the inside of the catalog somewhere near the recipe. I always put my info in there a few times .. near the cookware, near the recipe (on the opposite side, so when they tear out the recipe, they have your contact info), or near one of my favorite products with a note to call me. If the catalog gets kicked around the office, the cover may come off, losing your info. If it is sprinkled inside, they can still find you.

If I am waiting long at the office, I'll go thru the catalog and check off my favorites, circle them, doodle near them (usually hearts), etc, to catch thier eye. Then leave the catalog in the rack or on the chair.

Oh, and remember to ask first. Some offices will not let you do this.

Jul 14, 2009
  3. cewcooks

cewcooks Advanced Member

My dr's office did not let me do this so last fall, I made some treats and had a few orders, I got the idea from this site check out pampering a business threads on this site.

Jul 14, 2009
  4. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

I pamper my Dentist office every 6 months!

Jul 14, 2009
  5. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

What do you pamper him with? Not carmel nutty brownies, I hope! (they stick in his teeth!)

Jul 16, 2009
  6. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

Ha! That's what I took in the winter. This summer I dropped off Janet's PB Trifle.

They LOVE chocolate at that office.

Jul 17, 2009
Have something to add?