• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leaving Catalog at Dr. Office in Lounge

In summary, you can put things like catalogs, flyers, or business cards on the front to get people's attention.
camiesu
hi everyone,

i was wondering, i am going to be leaving a few catalogs in dr waiting area. Does anyone have any ways to put stuff on front to get attention of people waiting?

thanks camie

Attach a label that says:
The date on this catalog may be old,
But look inside and you'll be sold.
Many great products you will see
Call me to learn how to get them FREE!
If extra income is what you need
I can help you to succeed.

Look in the files for the print layout done for you.

Along with that, put your information on the inside of the catalog somewhere near the recipe. I always put my info in there a few times .. near the cookware, near the recipe (on the opposite side, so when they tear out the recipe, they have your contact info), or near one of my favorite products with a note to call me. If the catalog gets kicked around the office, the cover may come off, losing your info. If it is sprinkled inside, they can still find you.

If I am waiting long at the office, I'll go thru the catalog and check off my favorites, circle them, doodle near them (usually hearts), etc, to catch thier eye. Then leave the catalog in the rack or on the chair.

Oh, and remember to ask first. Some offices will not let you do this.

My dr's office did not let me do this so last fall, I made some treats and had a few orders, I got the idea from this site check out pampering a business threads on this site.

cewcooks said:
My dr's office did not let me do this so last fall, I made some treats and had a few orders, I got the idea from this site check out pampering a business threads on this site.

I pamper my Dentist office every 6 months!

What do you pamper him with? Not carmel nutty brownies, I hope! (they stick in his teeth!)

Di_Can_Cook said:
What do you pamper him with? Not carmel nutty brownies, I hope! (they stick in his teeth!)

Ha! That's what I took in the winter. This summer I dropped off Janet's PB Trifle.

They LOVE chocolate at that office.

1. Can I leave a Pampered Chef catalog at my doctor's office in the lounge?

Yes, you are welcome to leave a catalog at your doctor's office in the lounge. Many customers have found success in doing so.

2. Is it appropriate to leave a business card with the catalog?

Absolutely! Including a business card with the catalog can help potential customers contact you easily if they are interested in purchasing Pampered Chef products.

3. Do I need permission from the doctor's office before leaving a catalog?

It is always best to ask for permission before leaving a catalog at a doctor's office. Some offices may have policies in place regarding leaving promotional materials, so it is important to respect their rules.

4. How many catalogs should I leave at the doctor's office?

It is up to your discretion how many catalogs you leave at the doctor's office. You may want to leave a few for patients to take home, but be sure to check back and restock if necessary.

5. Can I leave catalogs at other businesses or public places?

Yes, you can leave catalogs at other businesses or public places, but it is important to always ask for permission first. Some places may have designated areas for promotional materials, while others may not allow it at all.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef_2_Four
  • pcheftammy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
JBigler
  • Kelley Sells