• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Overcoming a Booking Drought: Creative Ways to Utilize Mini Catalogs

In summary, Debbie is mailing out old catalogs to try and find new clients. She is also trying to find places to discard the catalogs.
Kelley Sells
I have been in a booking drought since October. My family and friends where DONE with PC. So I took a "break" from PC But i began jonesing for a cooking show. I took 10 mini catalogs and went through my files and mailed them out...I got a call with an order, no booking though, then another call, for a booking, then ANOTHER call for another booking....so, that wasn't good enough, I went online and put out an online plea for help with "my mission" to book as many shows in 24 hours as I can, that it was a challenge from my Director.....I got 2 more bookings......the past 3 days have been AWESOME....I'm very excited.

SOOOO as I'm in my office tonight putting together my Host Packets to get out to the hosts, I found I had a TON of mini catalogs from last spring and this fall, well, I decided to do something with them, I'm mailing them ALL over the neighborhoods......I also have a ton of catalogs from the past two seasons, I'm stopping by the hospital to see if I can drop them in the waiting rooms. I'm going to mail them out to Dr's Offices too.....I'm gonna get rid of them in a constructive way......

I am very excited......if anyone has other creative ways to get rid of the old catalogs, please let's here them....:D :D

There is a thread on here somewhere that give a saying for a labe about I am an old catalot call "consultant" for a new one. I thought that was a great idea, and am going to use it with my left over old ones.

I have that oneI do have those labels made up....thank you....they are really cute, I just have probably 150 catalogs to get rid of, 50 of the fall/winter 06 but about 100 of the spring/summer 06....and the prices have changed.....but I'm looking for an idea of a good place to get rid of the bulk of them.....LOL....I don't wanna just toss them away.....

Car Washes & Oil change stops! Car Dealerships as well!!

Your GOOOODDDDD...I didn't even THINK about that....AND hey I gotta get my oil changed AND my breaks fixed....LOL....that is sooooo awesome, THANKS......

Thanks, glad I was able to help!!

Don't forgetto ask at your local hair salons, nail shops, kid's resale shops, local craft stores, grocery stores, teacher's lounges, offices where you know ladies sit around answering phones (insurance agencies, tax refund places, loan offices, etc).
If I think of some more I will let you know.

Debbie :D

I'm not sure if they would allow the catalogs, but if you have business cards, our local tanning salon will allow us to place them on the vanity while everyone is cleaning up.

My personal trainer is also letting me place some at her gym.

1. How often should I send out mini catalogs during a booking drought?

It's important to find a balance between sending out too many and not enough mini catalogs. We recommend sending them out once every 3-4 weeks to avoid overwhelming your customers.

2. Can I customize the mini catalogs with my own branding?

Yes, you can! Our mini catalogs are fully customizable, allowing you to add your own logo, contact information, and even special promotions or offers.

3. How can I make my mini catalogs stand out to potential customers?

One creative way to make your mini catalogs stand out is to include a handwritten note or personalized message with each one. This adds a personal touch and shows your customers that you value their business.

4. What are some unique ways to distribute mini catalogs?

There are many creative ways to distribute mini catalogs, such as leaving them in local businesses or community centers, including them in a mailer to your neighborhood, or even hosting a "mini catalog party" where you and your customers can browse and shop together.

5. Are there any incentives or rewards for customers who book parties from mini catalogs?

Yes, we offer rewards and incentives for customers who book parties from mini catalogs. These can include discounts on their order, free products, or even a special gift from you as a thank you for booking a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• csulier
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sarahsworld2000
  • gussey30
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Fran
  • lorilynn95