• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perfect Sticky Catalog for Your Dr Office - Get Yours Now!

In summary, the "Discover the Perfect Sticky Catalog for Your Dr Office" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that provides doctors' offices with a unique catalog featuring top-selling products. Patients can get this catalog by contacting a local consultant or visiting the website. The catalog showcases a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware chosen for their functionality and popularity. There is no cost for the catalog as it is provided to doctors' offices for free. Additionally, specific themes can be requested, such as healthy eating or family cooking, to better fit the doctor's office.
LCOLACHICO
I would love to get my paws on the old catalog sticky that you can post on the old ones.... that you would like to leave at Dr offices and such...

if anyone has it that would be fantastic!!! :) thanks bunches

lara

I use:Though the date on this catalog may be old,
Just look inside and you'll be sold.
Many fine products you will see.
Call me to learn how to get some free.
If extra income is what you need,
I can help you to succeed.

thanks !!!:)

chefann said:
I use:

Though the date on this catalog may be old,
Just look inside and you'll be sold.
Many fine products you will see.
Call me to learn how to get some free.
If extra income is what you need,
I can help you to succeed.

ooooh....I like that even better! Thanks Ann :)

I can't take credit. I got it from someone here. I like it because it has sales, booking and recruiting messages, all in one short poem. :)

Posted this on another thread, but I think it is worth repeating...
When you put your info on the back of the catalog, make sure to also put it somewhere inside as well. Near the chopper, knives, stoneware, etc... After kicking around a waiting room for a while, the cover may rip off, and your info lost. (Can't tell you how many times a geust will say they picked up a catalog w/ no info from somewhere.) Once they start turning pages, your info will appear....

I love the poem also. Just finished printing them and having my son apply all 3 stickers to all my old cattys.

What is the "Discover the Perfect Sticky Catalog for Your Dr Office" promotion?

The "Discover the Perfect Sticky Catalog for Your Dr Office" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that provides doctors' offices with a unique catalog for their waiting room. This catalog features our top-selling products and is designed to be engaging and informative for patients while they wait for their appointments.

How can I get a "Discover the Perfect Sticky Catalog" for my doctor's office?

You can get a "Discover the Perfect Sticky Catalog" for your doctor's office by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Simply provide us with your doctor's office information and we will send the catalog to them directly.

What products are featured in the "Discover the Perfect Sticky Catalog"?

The "Discover the Perfect Sticky Catalog" features a variety of our top-selling products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. These products are chosen for their functionality and popularity among our customers.

Is there a cost for the "Discover the Perfect Sticky Catalog"?

No, the "Discover the Perfect Sticky Catalog" is provided to doctors' offices free of charge. It is our way of helping to make their waiting room more enjoyable for patients and to introduce them to our high-quality products.

Can I request a specific theme for the "Discover the Perfect Sticky Catalog"?

Yes, you can request a specific theme for the "Discover the Perfect Sticky Catalog" to better fit your doctor's office. We offer themes such as healthy eating, quick and easy meals, and family cooking. Simply let us know your preference and we will do our best to accommodate it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• camiesu
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • dawnsclassycupboard
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
dawnsclassycupboard
Replies